Adventures in Minnesota

August 6, 2014

IMG_5762cover IMG_7998

The Minnesota trip was fantastic! This is the state I was born in, so seeing it through my eyes now has been wonderful experience. There is so much to see and do. I got to scratch a lot of things of my bucket list in the past two weeks- the Spoonbridge & Cherry, The Mississippi River, The St. Croix River, Wisconsin and the Mall of America.

Be rest assured, there will still be an outfit post this week! Check back in on Saturday- be sure not to miss it!

IMG_7382 Collagemn IMG_5244 IMG_5940 IMG_5847 IMG_5907 IMG_5830 Collagemn4
IMG_9131

This is the wonderful family my sister and I stayed with on our visit. A huge thank you to Michelle, Vern, Becca and Jake for opening your home to us. We had an amazing time!

IMG_6816 Collagemn5 IMG_5960b
IMG_6897
IMG_9163b
IMG_6925 IMG_8875

It's funny- on my flight home, someone asked me what all I had seen on  my trip, besides Mall of America. Yes, you all can laugh now- I am such a typical tourist. But, MOA has been a huge thing on my bucket list for years now, so seeing it in person was surreal. And it did not disappoint. I loved this place, no joke!

IMG_5731 Collagemn2 IMG_8727 IMG_7735 IMG_9009 IMG_9050 IMG_9089 IMG_8982 - Copy
Rachel said...

You got such great photos on your trip! I've only been to Minnesota once, but it looks like we went to some of the same spots! I saw that giant spoon, too!

Bethany Carson said...

Awesome photos! Looks like you had a fun trip!

Annabelle said...

I only discovered your blog recently, so this is my first time commenting, but I have to say it is so funny that all of the things I take for granted, are things that have been on your bucket list. The Mall of America has been the closest mall to where I live for most of my life, and I go out of my way to avoid it - mostly because of the crowds. Though I have to make a trip there once in a while since there are some stores that are only at MOA. It looks like you had a fun trip, and I am looking forward to your outfit post :)

Annabelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catarina Martins said...

Fantastic photos!! Awesome video :)
Such a wonderful places, thank you so much for sharing with us <3

countrygirlcityfashion said...

Did you venture into Wisconsin (I know there's a picture of you on the border)? That's where I live! Love these pictures.

Tiffany Ima said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Love the shots!

diane said...

What a fun trip you must have had! I'm adding Minnesota to my bucket list! Glad you shared and glad you returned home safe and sound with wonderful memories!

Abbey Noelle said...

This was SO much fun to see, I'm from Minnesota! ;) Great pictures girly! (p.s I'm a new follower)

missabbeynoelle.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Cute! Sounds like a fun trip. Adventure posts are always fun! :)

Miranda
Little Gold Pocket Watch

SYD said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Looks like you had a great time! Photos of the woods are amazing!

Rebekah Bradford said...

So cool to see the house you used to live in! I love visiting the places I used to live :)

chloe said...

I love that you had the MOA on your bucket list. I worked there for three and a half years and absolutely hate the place...but I also always enjoyed the excited tourists. It humbled me.

Also, LOVE these photos! I'm glad you got out to Lindstrom and to the beautiful countryside.

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.