Adventure is Out There

August 20, 2014

IMG_6291 IMG_6271 IMG_6277

While I was in MN, I thought it would be fun to snap some shots on a little hike we went on along the St. Croix river. Very green in comparison with Cali, and a whole lot more bugs, but that's the great outdoors for you, right? This isn't exactly a "fashionable" outfit post, but I thought I would let the surroundings shine today- isn't it beautiful there!?

Hiking is one of my absolute favorite outdoor activities. I've loved to hike ever since I was little- it's hard to explain, I think nature really just speaks to me- so much beauty. It's such an image of God's peace and love.

With that said, this wraps up the MN posts- next week, we're back to pictures in Cali!

IMG_6455 IMG_6104 Jul
IMG_6378 IMG_6418 IMG_6240
Julcol IMG_6229 IMG_6091 IMG_6084 IMG_6350
Top & shorts: thrifted
Tank: hand-me-down
Shoes: Payless
Aurélia said...

De très jolies photos ! je viens de découvrir ton blog que je trouve très réussi. J'aime beaucoup ton style !

Bethany Carson said...

I love hiking too! Looks like a beautiful place for it!

CiCi said...

This is the kind of outfit I can never get to work on me - but looks great on you!

Tamara said...

Beautiful photos! Being out in nature is so peaceful.

Tamara
www.trulytamara.com

Crissy (Dainty Fawn) said...

What an amazing place to hike at and you look so cute! :D

Kristian said...

Great hiking place, obviously and I like the hiking outfit too. Gotta be practical and cute.

Jenna Condon said...

gorgeous photos :)

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Andrijana Bozic said...

Outfit is so lovely! Love the colors.


http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

Syd said...

Just beautiful! You look so elegant! You are going to be such a mentor to women who want to dress well! The stars are the limit for you Alexandra because you are a hard grafter! (Means you work hard!) you inspire me!

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Gorgeous scenery! I'm so used to seeing you in dresses! But you look cute no matter what!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Norkor N said...

Oh my gosh, you are absolutely STUNNING and your photographs are breathtaking its ridiculous! :O So glad I found your blog! I'm obviously following immediately!

Harlow Darling said...

That little chipmunk is SO cute!!! I love that you chose to focus on the surroundings in this post and wore a sensible hiking outfit - and you still look stunning :) Beautiful landscape too!

chloe said...

Ah, Minnesota! I haven't read your blog in a while...time to back read so I can see how you feel about my beautiful state <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.