Summer Makeup Haul (Sephora + MAC)

June 29, 2014

IMG_2673 IMG_2678
IMG_2677 IMG_2686

Good morning, Dollies! I am super excited to be doing my first haul video. I made a stop at some stores and picked up a few different products I have been dying to try. Enjoy!


Lorna Sharp said...

I'd Love to try the Kat Von D collection by Sephora ! But unfortunately There is none of this Line on France ...

Xxx
Love From Paris,
Lorna

Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

Boyer Sisters said...

So fun! And I LOVED the outtakes :D you're awesome ;)


xo,
-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

Jamie Rose D. said...

I enjoy a good makeup haul video! Hooray for Sephora trips! I really love that nude MAC lipstick you picked out. It looks great on you. That bronzer you picked out at icing is super pretty too. I bet it'd look great as a cheekbone highlight.

PetitePanoply.com

Rebecca said...

I am so excited about this Kat Von D collection! Looks like some amazing stuff! I love your summer haul of makeup, just great choices!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Brooke Jordan said...

Lovely haul! I made the same mistake by buying the Forever 21 lip gloss as well... Mine was supposed to be red, but it ended up being a strange faded pinkish purple-ish color... Lovely blog!
xx
Brooke Jordan // Pineapples & Daisies

Indo Nirman said...

Thanks for administration I've been analytic for something just like this.
1 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar

apartments for sale in Bhubaneswar

apartment for sale in Bhubaneswar

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.