Shades of Spring

June 1, 2014

IMG_0704 IMG_0710

I am super excited to be teaming up with Asian iCandy today to bring you this style post! AIC has been a favorite clothing website of mine for some time- they always have the cutest pieces stocked on their site! I went with this lovely, black dress and styled it with a bit of an Audrey flair. 

I am happy to say, that I photographed and filmed this all by myself (pretty sad that I find joy in this, right?) haha! I will say- as my self timer/tripod experiences always have been- this took me far to much time- again- I am very grateful to have my lovely photographers to help me out on most occasions!

IMG_0892 IMG_0746 IMG_0842 IMG_0893 IMG_0816 IMG_0822
Dress: c/o Asian iCandy
Shoes: ebay
Hat: Grandma's
Ring: Forever 21
Tights: Persunmall
Locket: vintage
Nora said...

You did a fantastic job with the video too!! LOVE! :) :) You are too cute you know?

Rebecca Tan said...

That is some seriously brilliant tripodding! mine is so hit and miss in terms of whats in focus! but this is perfect! lovely little video!! xxx

Gilina said...

i love your black dress!

Kristian said...

As always, you're gorgeous (though wish we had a full body shot). I'm impressed that you made the video yourself.

Sammi said...

You look gorgeous and I am very envious of your ability to take such astoundingly clear photos with just your tripod... I have so much trouble with that, since I always take photos myself! I looove Asian iCandy too, and you look so dreamy!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Daniella C said...

lovely!
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Delores Harshaw said...

These are lovely! You did such a great job without a photographer. I especially love the video <3

Jenna Condon said...

turned out great Alex :)

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

I love your hat! Very cool look!

Linda B said...

You are so gorgeous! Love the cute little black dress <3

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Rachel Sullivan said...

Great job!

Rachel

countrygirlcityfashion said...

That dress is breathtaking - I just wish I could see more of it!

Boyer Sisters said...

This is Mom of the Singers! I look at your blog too! It's fabulous. I really like this fun video. It reflects a lot of personality and character, real unique!

Lorraine Schuchart said...

The video is a great addition to your posts. The first B&W is my favorite photo. You just get better and better!

Ali Hval said...

Aah! Taking pictures of yourself is so difficult when you don't have help. I don't know what I'd do without my mother dearest helping me snap them, so no, that's definitely not sad of you to say at all!

But that being said, these pictures are still so lovely! Gosh, that hat is darling on you, and I adore your locket. Another beautiful post! :D

Rebekah Bradford said...

I love the colors here! and your ring is so cool!

Crissy (Dainty Fawn) said...

You did the pictures yourself?! How amazing. I was going to say these are my favorite shots of you!

Isabel said...

Such a beautiful pictures! Your blog is so cute and original!

Isabel
xoxo

http://mariquitina.wordpress.com/

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.