Prom Night // Makeup Tutorial

June 8, 2014

IMG_1293 Collage IMG_1038 IMG_1246 Collageb IMG_1026

Morning, Dolls! I received a couple of requests for a prom makeup look, and thought I'd try and create a tutorial for you all! Yes, I know I don't look like I'm ready for prom in the pictures up there, but it's all about the makeup today right? Hehe ;) Sorry for the rough cuts on the eyeliner bit- I was having some trouble with the mirror I was using and had to keep applying off camera- ee, maybe one of these days I'll get the hang of this?

What I'm Using
NYC Liquid Foundation
Mineral Glow Foundation // Cool Beige
Covergirl Concealer
Mineral Glow Shadows // Starfish Pink
NYC Shadow // Opal Sparkle
Bare Minerals Shadow // Muse,
Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer
Forever 21 Lashes
Covergirl Mascara
Rimmel Gel Liner // Black


Daniella C said...

gorg!
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Jenna Condon said...

really cute video Alex! <3

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Frank Vinyl said...

woah girl!! you are super good at your makeup! Nice job

Spell & The Gypsy dress Giveaway now on my blog! Come by to check it out :)
francesca
FrankVinyl

Raewyn said...

I love pairing soft shadowy hues with pinks! Love the look, Alex...and your video was fantastic. The voiceover with Mindy Gledhill songs were a perfect choice. :)

libys11 said...

wow!!! you look amazing!! this make up is flawless! :D

Animated Confessions

Boyer Sisters said...

Wowza!! Simply stunning! It is so fascinating seeing how all the layers of makeup adds so much to the finished look, just like a painting. Also, I REALLY want to try highlighting & contouring like what you did in this video. It looks so interesting!

-Charlotte
boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

Katie Aman said...

Girl, you are killing it with the makeup tutorials! You look so stunning and I can certainly see how this would be a perfect prom look. I love that Aveeno moisturizer-that is what I use too! And you always make me want to try false lashes because I'm sure mine could never look this beautiful!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.