National Donut Day

June 4, 2014

Collageb IMG_1696

Happy Donut Day, Girlies! Yup- no joke, well that is, this Friday is National Donut Day. Since I only post on Wednesdays and Sundays, it had to be today! We hit a little local donut shop but came in a bit too late because all they seemed to have were chocolate, maple and green and pink sprinkled donuts (weird right?) So no, it doesn't exactly match the outfit, but hey! It was still delicious! 

IMG_1733b IMG_1740 IMG_1804 IMG_1848 IMG_1880 IMG_1961 IMG_1984 IMG_1995 IMG_1888 IMG_1898 IMG_1902 IMG_1998 IMG_2023 IMG_2040
Blouse & cardi: old
Belt: Michy Lou
Shoes: Walmart
Hair Bow: Bandini St
Earrings: The Snack Stand

Rachel said...

Oh no--I'm definitely going to have to tell my husband about this Friday--he love donuts!

Kristian said...

You look too adorable for words!

Gilina said...

love the earring

Katie said...

Now I want a donut... :( The earrings are super-cute too!

Katie <3

Rachelle Marie said...

Your shorts are utterly adorable! I've been on a search for the perfect vintage high-wasted shorts for a while. I really love the style of your outfit.
Happy National Donut Day!
xo Rachelle // Beloved Bluebird

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

Adorable pictures!! Yay for donuts! Love your earrings!
~Sara

Jenna Condon said...

love how you did photos with the plants! As you know i'm really wanting to do that this summer. With you as my photographer? Hopefully we can make something happen :)

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2014/06/life-lately.html

Vicki said...

Love these pictures! And your outfit is so cute as well! And now I'm craving donuts...

~Vicki
decked out in ruffles

Daniella C said...

adorable

xx

daniella

simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Daniella C said...

adorable

xx

daniella

simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Joanna Dell said...

YES! I think I need to celebrate by getting a donut too. ;) love this though! the color combo is perfect and the photo gorgeous!

Jenny (Singing Bird Vintage) said...

I love whoever decided we needed to have a National Donut Day. :P

Also, I love this outfit! Your shorts are so cute, and I adore those earrings!

Cheers,
Jenny

countrygirlcityfashion said...

So fun seeing you in a more casual, modern look! You look lovely, and the outfit is perfect. That donut looks amazing!

Hannah Barta said...

Beautimous, as always :) You know, you should really do a nail-polishing tutorial. Your nail polish (and your nail cut--if that makes sense) looks perfect!

dance a real

diane said...

Oh thanks! I needed a good excuse to have donuts for breakfast! I'm loving that headband. We called that fabric "pillow-ticking" when I was growing and I still love it. The whole outfit screams "Yeah, it's summer!" Too cute.

Georgiana said...

It created a smile on my face when I heard about the international donut day for the first time. I thought such a celebration is only possible in the Simpsons show. In these days there is a special celebratory day for everything.

Ali Hval said...

Tiny donut earrings--how CUTE! Oh my gosh, I used to make tiny polymer clay necklaces like donuts and cakes in high school... why did I ever stop?! I've gotta get it out now and make some more fun things. :)

I love your pink belt and pretty lipstick. Hope your weekend is magical, my love!!

Katie Aman said...

So fun to see a more casual look from you! Those shorts are the cutest, and I love how preppy but retro this is at the same time. Pigtails are adorable on you :) Aaaaand now I want a donut :)

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.