Summer's Eve Makeup Tutorial

May 25, 2014

IMG_0291 IMG_0308

Happy Sunday all! Today I thought I'd share an easy, Spring to Summer transition makeup look. I made this video half as long as the last one (yea!!) and there are some improved zoom shots so you can see what I am doing a little easier. Excuse the lighting in the first and last scenes- I changed the camera settings so everything looks really yellow- still figuring all this stuff out! Anywhoo- hope you enjoy!
xoxo,
Alex

What I'm Using:



Daniella C said...

stunning
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Hannah Barta said...

Oooh so pretty :) Love your eye makeup! And I'm very excited for your skin care video :)

charmant

Katie said...

This is so pretty! You look so beautiful! Lovely make up.

Katie <3

The Hearabouts said...

Congratz, this is spectacular! You did an amazing job

Hugs,
The Hearabouts

Kelsi B said...

You did a great job, and the video was great. So scratch the apology that you have at the beginning of your post. Loved the tutorial!
Kelsi
Messy Bits

Taylor Hart said...

Whuuuuut! How amazing! You have serious skills!
xoxo
Tayor

samantha vergara said...

Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin, instagram and lookbook?
follow me and follow you back =)

http://takealookatmyclosetbysamantha.blogspot.mx/

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a video of your favorite dresses.

Samantha said...

Ya!!! I was hoping you would do another makeup tutorial:) Very pretty!! I love how natural it looks.

wingsforliberty.com said...

What a beautiful look! Thank you for the tutorial <33

Fashionably,
Patricia
http://wingsforliberty.com

Paulina said...

This video was so relaxing to watch... What is the music playing in the background?

I am always amazed at your make up skills, and this is a gorgeous look!

Eccentric Owl said...

SO pretty!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.