Mother's Day Musings

May 11, 2014

May 1940s style, glamour, vintage, retro, polka dots, mothers day Collage

That beautiful Lady up there is my bestie- no kidding! Oh yeah, and if you didn't already know- she's also my mum <3 First of all she's all sorts of incredible- she's my rock. We talk about anything and everything- she's always there for my sister and I. She's beautiful and brave- I love her like crazy :)

I should also mention- she is one of my photographers here on the blog- the Doll behind the camera- this girl puts up with an hour+ photo-shoot ordeal every...single...week. I think we can all give her a round of applause for this <3

I love you, Mom! Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom in the world!

xoxo,

Alex
Rachel said...

Your Mom does a great job behind the camera!

Daniella C said...

love!
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Daniella C said...

love!
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

diane said...

Your mom is amazing! Speaking as a mother of two girls myself, I know she enjoys every minute behind that camera! You make her job worthwhile and it's obvious you are gifts to each other!

Tania said...

Hi Alexandra! Oh, I do adore your blog! You are such a wonderful role model for young women, and I just love looking at all your gorgeous photographs! So nice to see your mom this side of the camera! She does an amazing job of capturing images on your behalf. Hope you've had a truly wonderful, blessed Mother's Day with your best friend! Tania

Emily Baker said...

oh my gosh, my mother would NEVER do that!! haha that's awesome!

Meghan Edwards said...

You're mom is so cool. And she did a great job by raising a child like you. I sooo like your outfit here. I'm a vintage loving gal. So happy to stumble upon your blog site and a new place to go for vintage dresses at VintageSwank.

Anonymous said...

What a really nice surprise!!!

Paige said...

Cute mother daughter photos! :)

Kristina @ Eccentric Owl said...

What a lovely mama you have! She does a great job behind the camera!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Paulina said...

How sweet that you get to do the photo shoots with your mother! She is a great photographer.
This morning I decided to see if my 5 year old son could take a picture of me in the backyard, with my phone. I set up the shot, and told him to try to keep my head and feet in the picture.
It turned out great, and he enjoyed doing it!
Now I have my own photographer. : )

ANDYSTYLE said...

pretty :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Natasha Marie said...

Love this post and these photos!! Moms are the best:)

Rebekah Bradford said...

That's awesome :) Your mom is a great photographer!

Kailey said...

What a sweet post! You both are gorgeous <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.