Blogs Worth Following // Spring 2014

March 30, 2014

Some of my biggest sources of inspiration are other bloggers. There is such an incredible bunch of talented women out in the blogosphere. I put together this little roundup of blogs I am currently crushing on- there are several others (a lot of you girls who follow my blog are daily reads of mine), but today I am hoping to introduce some new blogs to you all. A few of these are well known, style icons in the blogging world, and others are emerging stars <3

Ashley's blog is a mix of style savvy, adorable and beautiful photographs! I can't get over her perfect Deschanel status bangs, and never ceasing creativity! She was recently featured over at the Anthropologie blog, along with her quirky collection of fake food (I'm getting hungry here ;)
blogs1
Every time I see a new post from Polly I get over the moon excited! This girl puts together some fantastic outfits, and she always thinks of the most creative poses! Plus, can you beat that incredible vintage suitcase collection?
paulie
Esme's blog is just a breath of fresh air! Her vintage style is superb, and her photos are always so light and beautiful- they inspire me for Spring and Summer! Plus her hair styles and retro style makeup jobs are too perfect for words!
esme
I could literally shout from the rooftops how much I love this blog! Harlow is such a beauty both inside and out- her photos are drop dead gorgeous (what caught my eye when I first discovered her blog) and her outfits are a vision of loveliness!
harlow
This lovely lady has an incredible ability to capture a nostalgic feel in both her outfits and her photographs. Looking at her posts makes you feel like you are reading a photo journal of memories!
finch
Adorable Londoner and personal style blogger- plus she sports one amazing beehive hairdo, and a gallery of gorgeous, scenic photographs of European sites.
olivia
Carley's outfits are perfect, and so are the locations she photographs them in! Plus she is an absolute sweetheart <3
carley
This blog is a new find of mine- since literally a few days ago! I was instantly drawn in by the incredible photography, creative content and outstanding ensembles.
hearabouts
OK, well maybe this one's a no brainer- but Carrie has been incredible since the day I discovered her blog. She's one of the original bloggers that took the leap of faith back when blogging first became a "thing." Her photography is breathtaking- Wish Wish Wish literally is like an online magazine. 
carrie
The Cinnamon Slipper
 Killer cuteness here! Rebecca's got retro style with a touch of kitsch- it doesn't get better than that! In love with this milkshake print dress she's sporting in this photo- and that adorable diner!
milkshake
Ahoy Miss
It's cotton candy dream land over at Danielle's baby pink and blue splashed blog. Talk about sweet Spring styling! And how many girls do you know that can rock that awesome hair?
ahoy
Well that's all for now- you girls had better get blog hopping because you won't be sorry! 
xoxoxoxo
Alex
Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

Aw, so very nice to see Carley and Little Bird Lee featured! Your list looks fabulous!!! Lots of new to me blogs to read!

Helen Le Caplain said...

Ooh I love a good blog post list! I love Harlow and Esme and the Laneway - but great to find so many other recommended ones to stick on Bloglovin ;)

dreamingofavonlea said...

Wahoo - looking forward to a cup of tea and a peruse through these blogs now. I can tell I'm going to love them from the photos you've chosen!

Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt said...

Amazing blogs - so looking forward to get more inspiration from them :o) Xx

Makeup by Candlelight

Jenny Rainey said...

I love posts like this! I'm obsessed with finding new blogs to follow, and these are some really great ones. Thank you for sharing!

Cheers,
Jenny

Rebecca Tan said...

Oh I adore this and you! you complete sweetheart so flattered to be in this incredible line up!!! thank you and thanks for sharing these other beauties! xx

Lorna Sharp said...

Thanks for the share ! I already follow some of these , but Im definitely Gonna follow the rets or at least Gonna Check it out ;)

Xxx
Lorna

Linda B said...

Fancy Fine and What Olivia Did are some of my faves!
Great roundup of blogs :)

The Dragonfruit Diaries

OrigamiGirl said...

Wow, that beehive hair is amazing. I am seriously impressed with how well she pulls that off. I also love Polly's blog too! It's got such cheerfulness to it. :)

Lauren said...

Ohhh...yay! Thanks for sharing these! I'm looking forward to checking them all out!
-Lauren

Kiana McCourt said...

So lovely to be mentioned here alongside some of my favorite blogs! Thanks so much dear, I really appreciate it and love havin' you on board!

xo,
Kiana
http://www.finchandfawn.com

Hannah Barta said...

Wow! The photos alone make me want to check them out! :)

Polly Bland said...

Thank you so much!!!!! <3

Polly Bland said...

I tried to comment earlier but my phone wouldn't let me! I really appreciate you adding me to this list and I wanted to tell you that your photos are so stunning!!! I know I've commented and said that before, but really. They are seriously gorgeous and so are you! I am glad we are friends <3

I hope you have a fantastic day love!!!

love, polly :D
pollybland.com

Carley Lee said...

Oh. My. Goodness!
Alex you made my NIGHT!
I was scrolling through admiring all the lovely blogs you posted and then BAM, there I am. Whaaaat?!
I feel honoured that you would include me in this list - thank you so so much!
-Carley
xx

Frances said...

What a gorgeous selection of blogs! I'm familiar with a few of these ladies, but some of them I've never seen before. I'll have to take a look-see through their blogs to get some new style and photography inspiration. Thank you for sharing!

skinny buddha said...

So happy to find The Hearabouts on your list, they are one of my favorite too <3

Ms. Dee said...

Wowww, thank you so very much for including me! It's awesome to have such a lovely new blog friend! ;D

Harlow Darling said...

My heart skipped a beat to see my blog featured on your brilliant blog, I assure you I feel unworthy of the honor!!! Thank you so much for featuring me among these truly talented people, you have made my day <3

The Hearabouts said...

Oh my, thank you so much for this feature. We are so honored to be in the company of such incredible ladies. You are a sweetheart.

Hugs,
The Hearabouts

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.