Tuesday, February 11, 2014

DIY Felt Heart Headband

IMG_1493

I couldn't let Valentines Day slip by without a DIY! This is super easy to do, and only takes a few minutes! 

What you need:
- felt hearts ( I got mine at Pear Creek Cottage)
- headbands ( On clearance at The Feather Shoppe)
- a glue gun

Collage
1. Arrange hearts in the desired pattern. 2. Secure felt together using the glue gun. I reinforced my hearts by gluing two together. 3. Glue heart arrangement to headband. 4. Easy as that!

IMG_1474v 

8 comments:

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

This is perfection!! So so cute!!
~Sara

Allison Katelyn said...

So pretty and EASY, wow! What a nice addition to any wardrobe for this Friday... :)

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Super cute and easy! Love it!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Anie Inspired said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anie Inspired said...

Ooops hahaha. I deleted my comment by accident.

But I love this DIY! Super cute!! Thanks for sharing!

-- Anie
anieinspired.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Super cute! I love it!

XOXO
Becca | Ladyface Blog

jana said...

I love this outfit!! I saw it up on the modcloth gallery and I was eagerly waiting to see more photos of it on your blog! Mint & red are one of my fave colour combinations of all time!!

Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster award. If you're interested in participating, there's details on my blog :)

Samantha said...

Aww, so precious! Great idea!