It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

December 21, 2013

treefarm 020

treefarm 023

Good morning my Dears! Christmas is nearing so very quickly! We made it to a Christmas tree farm- this one in particular has had my attention since I went a few years ago. The lot is in the middle of a forest of trees, and the smell is incredible. There's nothing like the scent of fresh pine trees. On the weekends they give out free cookies and cider, which I think is a really sweet touch.

This unique, mint 1960s coat is from Glass that Rocks. I love the details on this piece, the crystal buttons, the color, and the silky material. It has such a Jackie O' feel to it, or princess Kate ;) Glass that Rocks is stocked with bunches of amazing antiques and vintage pieces, so you can decorate your home in a retro style, or your wardrobe! The customer service is fantastic as well- I highly recommend stopping by!

treefarm 031

treefarm 047

treefarm 053

treefarm 227

Collage
treefarm 080

I had the super fun opportunity to answer some interview questions with Kristina of Eccentric Owl this week! You can read the interview here. Also, while you are there, be sure and give her a follow! She has an adorable sense of style, and a darling blog!

treefarm 152

treefarm 141

Collage2
treefarm 069

How cute is this hat? It is handmade by a talented blogger, and friend, Natasha Marie of Wool & Whatnot. I was super excited when Natasha asked me to style this little beauty! It comes in nine beautiful colors and it is so well made! If you want to pick one up, Wool & Whatnot is offering 15% any order with the code "WOODS13"

treefarm 118

treefarm 204
treefarm 158

treefarm 155
Dress: old
Coat: c/o Glass That Rocks
Hat: c/o Wool & Whatnot
Shoes: Payless
Shoe Clips: Michy Lou
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: great grandmother's

Reut Metallisydän said...

I don't celebrate Christmas but I wish I did :( it looks so fun according to your post!
The dress and shoes are lovely *-*

norafinds said...

What a lovely ensemble! You look so beautiful amongst the lovely Christmas trees - it must be amazing picking your own tree! :) :) All the downside of living in the Southern hemisphere :p I love your mint and white combination - so Jackie O-O-O! :)

Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt said...

Stunning as always, beautiful photos and very vintage feel! Xx

Makeup by Candlelight

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

You look so pretty in mint! I love tree farms. They're so festive and good-smelling. :)

Queenly Tan said...

Hi Alexandra! I love how your whole here and I heard that you're very much into vintage fashion, and you also love Zooey! You really pulling those vintage vibes looks! You look so classy. I followed you :)
http://www.smizewithstyle.com/2013/12/white-christmas.html

Kristian said...

This outfit is so marvelous- very Jackie O/ Camelot sixties!

Alison Colby said...

Just came across your blog recently. I love your vintage style - such a classic beauty! I really appreciate how you pull your looks together. So streamlined, so gorgeous.

XO Alison
looksharplansing.blogspot.com

Jenna Condon said...

Love the location Alex!

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

That coat is so so lovely!
~Sara

Raewyn said...

You look so beautiful and classic as always, Alex! That coat is simply lovely and very Jackie O...love that you dressed up for the Christmas tree farm. xoxo

diane said...

Divine from head to green bowed toe! It's a good thing I don't have to pick a favorite from this ensemble because it would be impossible. I seriously love everything about this post. It makes me wish for that by-gone era. I can almost smell the pine! Merry Christmas elegant girl!

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

Oh my goodness, don't you look PERFECT! I'm obsessed with your mint coat and your little white gloves, this outfit is so precious!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Lauren said...

I love this outfit! Your styled the hat so beautifully! :)

Beverly Houpt said...

oooh!! Ah! Merry Christmas!

Becca said...

Gorgeous as usual! I love that photo of you popping out from behind the Christmas tree. So cute! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

-Becca
Ladyface Blog

Natasha Marie said...

Oh Alex...I'm almost speechless. That hat looks adorable on you!! I love the way you styled it! Thank you so much, I'm so excited to see my hat on your blog, and to see you styling it:)

Alexandra! said...

Hi!
That coat and necklace are so beautiful! :) So are your shoe clips!
I was looking back at a few of your posts and I kept noticing all your necklaces. They're so pretty! They reminded me of the necklaces from this etsy.... http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheThinkingTree
You should look at them! :)

Donna said...

You look beautiful! Thanks for including my gloves from Crancove Vintage on etsy. The entire outfit is just perfect.

Suzanne Amlin said...

Wow, every single item is so beautiful, but all together this outfit is AH-MAZING. I found a coat that was identical to that one, with crystal buttons and everything, except it was pink. I found it 2 years ago around Christmas time. I was going to buy it for myself but my boyfriend told me to not to buy things for myself since it was so close to Christmas. I brought my mom back the next day to buy it for me and it was gone! I was so devastated :( Ah well!

Suzanne
A Coin For the Well

Sammi said...

That coat is absolutely stunning, and I love the shoe clips! This Christmas-y location is wonderful, too!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Veronica Lake said...

Beautiful necklace i love your smile dear...

http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! Wow, it must have been so pretty in pink! Vintage seems to go so fast, when you see something, you really have to snatch it up!

Alexandra Marie said...

Those are so pretty! Thank you for sending me their way!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed the post!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.