2013 in Review

December 30, 2013


2013 is officially drawing to a close. Like any year, it's been filled with trying times, joys, heartaches, beautiful memories and new beginnings. I am happy to say that I can look back on 2013 with gratefulness- for my family, friends and most importantly God in my life. I am looking forward to seeing what 2014 brings! 

xoxo

Alex


Amy McLarty said...

Looking forward to another year from you, Alex! You are absolutely stunning.

Love, Amy

Katie Aman said...

I absolutely cannot wait to continue reading your blog in the coming year. Every new post I see is inspiring to me, not only from a style perspective, but a photography aspect as well. You are completely wonderful inside and out and I hope you have a Happy New Year! :)

Kristian said...

Happy New Year's- I've enjoyed reading your blog this past one.

Jenna Condon said...

Beautiful photos :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL!! I am SO proud to be your mom!!!! You are beautiful inside and out and you are an unbelievably special and talented young lady. You make everyday an amazing day and I look forward to see all the the Lord has planned for you!

Linda B said...

Wow, what a fantastic collage of this year! Fantastic roundup :)

The Dragonfruit Diaries

ChatterBlossom said...

My goodness there are too many gorgeous ones to even focus!!
Wishing you a very happy new year!
-Jamie
ChatterBlossom

diane said...

Your mom is justifiably proud of her beautiful girl! I can't wait to see what treasures you uncover in 2014! Happy New Year you pretty and talented girl!

itsmysash said...

you have such cute style

x
Saba
http://itsmysash.wordpress.com

Ashley said...

I am so glad to hear that 2013 was good for - I mean, you definitely looked good :)

I am so glad you stopped by my blog - I am now following you too. Yay for being blog friends!

Stephanie said...

Hi,
Just found your blog after seeing the picture posted a couple of hours ago on Modcloth. Love the blog!! Is that dress from Modlcoth? It's gorgeous! Could you please tell me the name, etc as I would love to track it down :-)

Alexandra Marie said...

Hi Stephanie! I am thinking you are referring to the pink one? It is actually a 1950s piece that I found at this Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/deomas - they have a TON of gorgeous dresses in stock right now!

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much!! :-)

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.