Blogiversary (A Walk Down Memory Lane)

September 1, 2013

I can hardly believe it, but it's been two years! It's been thrilling, fun, exciting and an adventure every turn of the way. Just this year alone, there have been so many wonderful opportunities and getting to know all of you has been incredible! I had so much I wanted to say, so it seemed the most logical thing to do was make a video.

Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart! You are all amazing girls!

Oh yes, and here is the link to my other blog, since I forgot to talk about the link in this video-
Beautiful in God's Eyes

Kimberley Jakoda said...

That was a great video! I think blogging gives you a very nice perspective over time. Hah I totally get how old blogposts are temping to delete but at the same time it's nice to see what's changed and how you've grown! You looked really lovely with that hat btw :) x

Delvalina said...

that's wonderful to hear about this blog story.
And yes! I noticed it all :) you changed this blog and focus to outfit. ( I was wondering that probably you want to go to fashion school for kind of vintage style. I love that you made decision for blog. I think my blog for now sounds like your old one. but I am not sure if someday I will change it, but it's hard for me. I have wanted before to share like my daily life( crafting, cooking, this and that) in another blog and another one is my journey with God, but then I thought it many times and decided no.

Thank you for sharing this. Your blog has been my favorite to be visited, and you inspired me too.

Congrats for 2 years! :)

Blessing,
Delvalina

Kristian said...

Congrats on your blog-versery.

Jenna Condon said...

OMG LOVE THE VIDEO <3 I love the whole post, great idea, and congrats on your two year blogiversery :)

I the your video so much, I might steal your idea in the future haha :)

Carley Lee said...

Yay! Happy 2 year blogiversary! What an exciting accomplishment!
You are so adorable in your video, Alex, and gosh you look so beautiful!
Keep up the amazing work, and here's to many many more years of inspiration! You're a gem in the blogging world :)
-Carley
xx

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

This video is SO sweet! Happy anniversary hehe!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Irela said...

Congratulations on your two-year anniversary! That's quite a milestone!

Becca said...

Yay! Congratulations on two years of blogging! Super exciting!

-Becca
Ladyface Blog

Beverly Houpt said...

I keep up my old ("ugly") posts for the same reason :)
And I agree with taking outfits photos in different locations. They just make taking the photos fun and less of a chore! It's exciting to scout new spots for the photos, too. Happy Birthday, Into the Woods!

Mina Rachelle said...

Congrats! Wow, two years! :-) I hope one day I'll have a blog as awesome as yours!

Polly Bland said...

Happy Anniversary with your blog! I hope you meet a lot of new and exciting people and can make real life connections, too! You probably already have! XO

love, polly
pollybland.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.