Sweet as a Cupcake

August 18, 2013

cupcake pics 011

cupcake pics 009

Collage
Good morning to you all! I have a super fun post for you today!

Jenna from A Beautiful Heart and I got together this week for cupcakes. There's this fabulous little, local bake shop that we'd both been dying to try out, and we are so glad that we did! 

This sweet little dress from Logan's Clothing seemed like the perfect addition to the day! Logan's Clothing is an Etsy shop, and what an adorable one at that! In all seriousness, this is one of the cutest! The shop is stocked with gorgeous vintage pieces that are so chic! 

I love the details on this dress: the lace collar, the buttons, the soft green floral print. It's like vintage perfection! It really actually reminds me a lot of the dress I made this past spring. You can see it here.

cupcake pics2 023

cupcake pics2 067

cupcake pics2 029

cupcake pics2 033
Collage

cupcake pics2 042

How cute is this ring!? It was sent to me, courtesy of  Letters Earring. If you love novelty jewelry at a great price, this shop is for you! There are eighteen pages of insanely adorable accessories to check out, so be sure and make some time to stop by!

This darling pinwheel ring can be found here. It comes in two colors, gold and silver. It's super nice because the ring is adjustable, so you can wear it, no matter your finger size. I love the simplicity of the design and that it can be paired with so many different looks!

cupcake pics 002

cupcake pics 004

cupcake pics 001
Dress: c/o Logan's Clothing
Ring: c/o Letters Earrings
Hat: Target
Shoes: Ebay
Lipstick: M.A.C. Lady Danger

Photo Credit: Jenna C.

By the way, if you are interested, I did a super fun photo session for two dear friends of mine. We themed the shoot as vintage boho and the pictures came out super cute! If you want, stop by and have a peek, here!
Dreamer Clara^^ said...

Love the dress! Really great, i want the shop in Czech republic too! The cupkcake looks really amazing! (and you of course too!:D ) You look as a princess! Love you xx
. . .
Dreamer Clara^^
http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/

Delvalina said...

I love love love LOVE IT so much!
the hat, darling dress, socks with shoes, the lipstick.
Seriously Alex, I always envy for all your outfits and photography here :D
I bet people must keep staring at you :)
So cute and darling.

Love,
Delvalina

Bivisyani Questibrilia said...

I always love your classic looks and how pretty you are wearing vintage pieces! Put on a satchel bag, and you look perfect for a day back to school ;)

Megan Butcher said...

You are SO lovely :) Love how you styled the dress with the knee socks and hat, how inspiring!

<3 Megan
http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

I love your white knee socks, they totally complete the outfit! And I'm always a sucker for cupcakes, your chocolate one looks so delicious!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Kristian said...

You are always so charming in your photos (and seem like you would be in real life too!) I like the high socks on you.

Becca said...

This outfit is gorgeous and that ring is too cute for words! That cupcake looks real tasty.

-Becca
Ladyface Blog

Rebekah Bradford said...

wow, that dress is fantastic! And I love those shoes too :)

Sammi said...

Ahhh this dress and ring are both incredible! You always find the best shops! Your photos are the dreamiest :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Alicia Mackin said...

You guys did a GREAT job, love the photos and that cupcake place looks divine!

Ali of

Dressin Ken

ANDYSTYLE said...

nice pics,like the dress :)

Gabrielle said...

Fantastic photos! And the cupcake? Looks delicious!!!

I'm so glad I discovered this blog. I can't wait to stop by and read more.

If you're interested, stop by and say "hello" at my blog www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com I'd love to hear from you!

Benlovesting said...

That is such a gorgeous dress!

Jeans and a Teacup said...

I think I say this every time I comment on your blog but you are so cute! Love the hat and bright lips!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Stephanie said...

Your dress is darling! One of my favorites :) As always, your photos are stunning.

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

oh gosh, this has got to be one of my favorite blog posts of all times! i adore your dress, the cupcake, the ring, the hat, everything! ah, these photographs of you are just wonderful.

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbitblog.com

Sianna Marinova said...

Adorable photos!

Fashion Leather Jackets said...

you have so amazing and beautiful outfit.! wonderful pictures

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

i almost skipped over this post as i don't eat gluten i try not to torture myself haha but you looked just too darling in this little country dress. you are just the cutest!
Cuddly Cacti
Mitla Moda

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.