DIY Washi Tape Headband

July 28, 2013

IMG_9196
Collage
1.You will need: a headband, scissors, a hot glue gun, washi tape ( I got mine here) and a rectangle of fabric for your bow. 2. Wrap your headband with the washi tape. When you get to the ends you can secure with a dot of hot glue. 3. You can find my tutorial for making bows here. Wrap the washi tape around the center of your bow twice and secure with a dot of hot glue. 4. Put on the headband and decide where you want your bow. Then dot some hot glue on the spot of your choice and press on the bow.

IMG_9134

And that's all! So easy and so chic! 
Christy Okeefe said...

That is sooo pretty! I should get some of that tape and try that!:)
-Christy

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

The floral print is lovely! Great idea!
~Sara

Ruth Lalliankimi said...

Cutest blog post I've read all day :) I wish i was still creative, this is so pretty.

Ruth x

Enter my giveaway if you'd like :)

www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

Becca said...

How cute and easy! What a great idea!

-Becca
Ladyface Blog

Abilaine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this so much. A must try!!

Linda B said...

Ohhh, how cute and creative! I really love this idea :)

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Mouna said...

this is quite a lovely, simple DIY project :) I love the little bow and everything about this headband really.. will definitely give this a go!
Also, I really like your blog :) your outfits are so cute!!

Naomi said...

That is so adorable! I really want to try, but first I'll have to search high and low for washi tape in Ukraine. Maybe I should just order some. :)

Bianca Marquez said...

This is so cute and it actually looks really simple to make. Lovely tutorial <3
-Bianca
http://theimpossiblycuteblog.blogspot.com/

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

This is the cutest DIY ever! Love the pretty print of the tape you chose!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Stephanie said...

So darling and what a great use for washi tape :)

Hugs!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! And I entered the giveaway <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Mouna!

Alexandra Marie said...

Actually, even I had a hard time finding any here. I had to order mine from Etsy. The girl I ordered mine from was awesome, so if you are interested, her link is above :-)

ezri said...

The headband is so pretty. I love it!!

I'm a new follower but I should have followed you a long time ago because your blog is amazing and the pictures are beautiful.

-Ezri

http://simplyezri.blogspot.com/

Paige said...

So so pretty! Looks really simple too! Just looked at the picutres below too! You are so beautiful!! x

http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

Dreamer Clara^^ said...

Really amazing idea! <3
Love it :)

. . .
Dreamer Clara^^
http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/

The Braided Bandit said...

This is such an adorable idea! I have washi tape that has lost its stick, so to re purpose it with a glue gun and headband would be perfect!
Hope you're having a great day!
xo Hannah

thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

Sianna Marinova said...

This is very cute!

Crissy Candypow said...

I've never had a use for washi tape but now I must get my hands on some!! This is too cute.

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.