A Golden Bicycle

July 31, 2013

IMG_0675

IMG_0677

IMG_0679

Today I am featuring this gorgeous dress, courtesy of Sophster Toaster. Can I just start by saying... if you have never been to this Etsy shop, you *must* check it out! Everything from the shop's adorable mascot to the stunning handmade pieces makes this place one of a kind! Miss Melissa, the lovely seamstress also keeps a wonderful blog, so be sure and stop by there as well. You can find her here.

This is the funnest dress ever! I love the girly details- the lace trim, the crystal buttons- I mean really, does it get much better? It really would be perfect for swing dancing. The skirt fans out beautifully when you spin. And of course, you all know I love a good spinning dress- ha! You can find one similar from Melissa here.

IMG_0701

IMG_0721

IMG_0736

I am so happy because I finally made myself buy a mac lipstick! I've been eyeing their cosmetics for the longest time. The price is a bit on the expensive side, but SO worth it! The color is rich, long lasting and it goes on so smooth. Plus it has a wonderful vanilla sent. The color I'm wearing is Lady Danger.

Collage

IMG_0749

IMG_0766

There's some serious California terrain for ya'! It's nice because I usually tend to go with greener locations. In reality most of the surroundings where I live look like this.

IMG_0793

IMG_0790

IMG_0800

IMG_0849

IMG_0873

Dress: c/o Sophster Toaster
Belt, headband & necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Lipstick: m.a.c Lady Danger


I also have some exciting news! I am now offering my blog designing services! If you are interested in getting a full blog makeover or just a few fresh touches, shoot me an email at simplicityphoto96@gmail.com
14 Shades of Grey said...

What a gorgeous dress! The silhouette, the color, the little lace trim... perfect.

Linda B said...

That dress is absolutely lovely! So gorgeous, I adore the design and color :)

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Rochelle N said...

I love that lace trim! Gosh, I need to get into sewing again.

Abilaine said...

The light blue color is stunning on you!! Love the matching tied bandana ... Very classy! But the whole look is very comfy too. :)

Kristian said...

You look adorable and classy in that mint dress.

Melissa said...

The dress looks great! I love the lipstick too.

Becca said...

Your dress is perfection and that setting is gorgeous! If I had settings like that near my house I would take pictures there all the time. You look stunning in that color!

-Becca
Ladyface Blog

Delvalina said...

Oh Alex,

Again... your dress is so stunning on you :)
I love the shoes and place as well.
The last picture is so peacefully. I love the light of the sun.

You inspire me as always.

Blessing,
Delvalina

Kati said...

You always look so pretty, I admire your clothes and the way you combine them. That dress is just fantastic and the shoes are so pretty, too!

Have a great day,
-Kati

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

Teal is SO your color, it looks amazing against your skin and dark hair! This dress is lovely, and I'm definitely going to check out her Etsy store and blog! Your bike necklace is very cute, too :)

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Amy McLarty said...

That mint dress looks amazing against your dark features. Absolutely stunning! And I'm pretty sure I need that bicycle necklace. Yep.

Love, Amy

Toni-Louise said...

Gorgeous outfit! ADORE the bicycle necklace, quirky and so pretty! Really happy I've stumbled across your ever so lovely blog. I'm now your newest follower on bloglovin' and can't wait to see more! :) x

www.lemon-freckles.blogspot.co.uk

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

All of it is so pretty! Love the style and color of the dress, and your headband! :) Your flats and necklace are cute, too. :)

God bless you and have an awesome day! :)
Joy :)

Britt said...

Great pictures!! I enjoyed them : ) I love the color of your dress.

Kimberley Jakoda said...

The mint and red colors are so beautiful together! Great pictures! x

Tiffany Ima said...

This dress is so beautiful! I love the photos too...stunning :)

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! I followed you back on Bloglovin'. Glad to have you following along!

Rebekah Bradford said...

Wow, love that dress! It's such a beautiful color and it's very flattering on you :)

Harlow Darling said...

You are so flawless and your photos, the settings, everything is just so beautiful! That dress is so cute and summery and mint looks so wonderful on your skin tone. I just love everything about these photos, you are perfect :3

Psycho Cat said...

What a beautiful dress, and I really like your necklace, lovely detail :)

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

These are so pretty and that dress is perfect! I love the bicycle necklace too. I'll have to check out that Etsy shop!

Dreamer Clara^^ said...

I can´t believe that it´s real photo! You look like dream! :) Really love this outfit! <3
. . .
Dreamer Clara^^
http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/

Christine. said...

the pictures are amazig! :)

xx chris <3

http://leftatrailoftwinklingpixiedust.blogspot.co.at/

Alex said...

That necklace is adorable! And I know what you mean about MAC cosmetics. I bought a lipstick for my wedding last summer and it was amazing! I think that vanilla smell they have is my favourite haha.

Whimsy Darling

Aleksandra Wasielewska said...

Chcesz zmienić swoje życie na lepsze? Chcesz być szczęśliwa i znaleźć w sobie siłę, aby stworzyć najlepszą wersje siebie? Jeśli tak serdecznie zapraszam na nowo powstałego bloga o zdrowym życiu i ćwiczeniach! Razem z moją pomocą osiągniesz każdy wyznaczony sobie cel!
ODWIEDŹ runforhealthh.blogspot.com

Pamiętaj, że twoje ciało zasługuje na najlepsze!

Aino said...

The mint dress is gorgeous!
Beautiful location!

adeb lafo said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaw thanks .. .thanks ..

أحمد العربي said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaw thanks .. .thanks ..

Sammi said...

oh my goodness, this dress is aaaabsolutely stunning. What a great color on you! And I love the beautiful detailing. Just dreamy :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Natalia said...

The dress is really pretty, very cute styling!

Polly Bland said...

Seriously beautiful model in a great color! Wow! You are so tall and I love your lipstick! :)

love, polly

the littlest polly

norafinds said...

Ahhh aren't you lovely! I love how feminine you are even when you're hair is that short (I have short hair too) - the color is so lovely and I love the balance of quirkiness and femininity in this outfit!

NoraFinds

Colette Sanders said...

I want that Bicycle necklace so badly! I love the way you style the dress with it!

http://colettesreflections.blogspot.co.uk/

james cp said...

VERY NICE PHOTO ,get the coolest fashion and gear this season ...vist ==> www.ahappydeal.com

Niki said...

This is so pretty!! I love that dress :) And the necklace is so cute!

heyniki.wordpress.com

AmyNicole said...

Loooove the dress and necklace!! So pretty!!

xo
Amy
http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

Crissy Candypow said...

SO GORGEOUS!! I love the color and that necklace!!

justicepirate.com said...

I am big on hair accessories and love that you have a matching headband to go with your beautiful dress!! How amazing!
+Victoria+

Elana said...

Oh, this dress! It's absolutely gorgeous! I just checked out her shop and I am obsessed already! The pairing of this with the bicycle necklace is perfection.

www.room-334.blogspot.com

تحميل برامج مباشر said...

thank you.

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.