Garden Walk

June 14, 2013

IMG_6342

IMG_6340

IMG_6279

Happy Friday Lovelies! Hope you've had a beautiful week! It's been pretty busy around here lately. Just in the past week I've had two photo-shoots. And now I am trying to get over this little sore throat I've had in the last few days. Ah, la vie.

Today I am featuring this beautiful vintage dress sent to me from Ashlee of Tiara Shop. I just love Ashlee's Etsy shop! She sells anything from women's, children's and men's vintage clothes to handmade paper goods! And you know me- anything vintage is a winner on my list! She sports great customer service, always friendly and professional. I look forward to purchasing some treasures from her in the future :-)

I can't say enough about this dress! The print is simply charming and beautiful. I love the colors- they are so vintage and they go with a lot of different things in my wardrobe ( I see a remix coming someday ;-). Of course I have to point out all of the lovely details, being consistent with my OCD-like nature- ha! This dress has the most lovely square neck and little pleated sleeves. And the best part? The skirt looks amazing when you twirl!

IMG_6282

IMG_6295

IMG_6192

Collage

IMG_6366

Jun

IMG_6413

Oh! I have written my first ever bible study post on Beautiful in God's Eyes. Make sure you check it out! 

IMG_6430

IMG_6441

IMG_6484

IMG_6475

IMG_6465

Dress: Courtesy of Tiara Shop
Necklace and Flower: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Ebay
Headband: DIY

Friendly reminder! GFC is closing! If you would like to continue receiving updates from Into the Woods, head on over to Bloglovin' and give me a follow!


Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up! BWC
Katherine said...

I love the dress! It is so beautiful! The only thing I would have changed is the leggings. I would have gone with a pink color. :)

Your pictures are all gorgeous as well!
Have a great day Alex

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Katherine! Yes, I suppose pink tights would look pretty cute as well- I shall have to try that sometime!

Alex said...

Such a cute dress! I'm always a sucker for bright, colourful leggings so I truly love this entire outfit!

www.whimsydarling.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Alex! Yea, this past winter I went through a bright tights stage and I bought a bunch of them- haha.

Sacramento Amate said...

Your dress is a true dream Alexandra, and you blend beautifully with the garden flowers.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

justicepirate.com said...

Aww these are wonderful photos. I love the 4th one the most. You have OCD? My one son has it and it is sometimes difficult to deal with.
+Victoria+

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Victoria! No, I don't really- it's just something I tease myself about because I have a type-A personality. That must be hard... I have friends who really are OCD and it can be frustrating for them sometimes :-(

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, that dress is absolutely gorgeous! I really love the pattern and the fit is just perfect!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Laura!

Irela said...

Gosh you are so adorable! I love this dress and that you paired them with yellow tights. The photos are really beautiful too, so much bokeh! ♥

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, thank you Irela!

KC said...

Love your dress and outfit. Classic and vintage! :)

http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks KC!

Paige said...

Absolutely beautiful wow! The colours in this outfit are stunning! Thank you for my comment lovely! x

www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Paige!

Mina LovesPizza said...

Soooo pretty! I'm going to do my first fashion post on Sunday :) I'm excited!

Alexandra Marie said...

How exciting! Let me know when it goes up, I would love to see it!

Mina LovesPizza said...

Will do! =)

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Love it! You look so cute! :)

Lol, I'm OCD, too, and I notice little details. :)

God bless,
Joy :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Joy! Yup, that's me- all the little details :-b

Kristian said...

This has a rather twenties feel to your hair with the ribbon.

Delvalina said...

For me floral and vintage always win. So yes your style always good for me Alex :)

The place beautiful, and the pictures are always great. Especially you always beautiful in your own way.

Blessing,
Delvalina

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Danny said...

great choice, the yellow tights! Really adds something special to the outfit :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Danny :-)

Rebekah Bradford said...

Beautiful dress! I actually have a similar, but slightly darker, one. I see tons of remix possibilities for this dress! I like the shoes you paired it with too.

PS love your blog header!

Alexandra Marie said...

How fun! I know right? I always love a piece that can be re-styled! And thank you!

Kwok Wai Wu said...

Nice photo and interesting posts. Thank you so much. I am sure I will recommend all of my friend to follow your blog. At the same time, I would like to invite you to visit my blog at http://1newbornbabyclothing.blogspot.com/

Jessille Silv said...

wow what a cute style. u're so beautiful too
check out my blog?
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! Headed to check it out right now <3

Dreamer Clara^^ said...

Hey Alex, you´re so pretty girl! <3
Really, so awesome pics! :) You look so so incredibly! So vintage and so fashionbale! :) Love your eyes <3 Perfect again! :)xx

. . .
Dreamer Clara^^
http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Marie said...

Aw, thank you so much Clara!

Style Servings said...

Stunning photos, you look really pretty!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you <3

Colette C. said...

CHECK OUT THE NEW POST!
http://fashionablyforward411.blogspot.com/
xx
Colette

Kimberley Jakoda said...

That is a beautiful dress. It has such a pretty floral print and the color really suits you! Your pictures are amazing as always! :)

Rebecca Tan said...

Just read your lovely comment on my video on youtube!! how sweet! thank you and I AM LOVE with your blog already!! this dress is beautiful....and agreed perfect for twirling!! x rebecca

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Kimberley!

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, thank you Rebecca!

Kaylee Jane said...

your so cute :) do you have someone take your pictures or do you use a timer on your camera?

Alexandra Marie said...

I have my mom and sister take pictures for me- they are my saving grace!

Jessille Silv said...

hey dear. follow u too via bloglovin

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Darling!

Linda Becaca said...

You have the cutest smile! Its infectious, even through photos :)
I love this adorable floral skirt, and the twirling you did shows off the twirliness of it perfectly ;)
Those bright yellow tights are the perfect pairing with it!

Trendy Teal

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, thank you Linda! That is so sweet <3

Kati said...

Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
This dress is so stunning, I love the print so much and that you styled it with yellow tights! Really like your headband in these photos, too!

Have a great day,
-Kati

Lilian LarraƱaga said...

Such a cute dress! I love it! :)
Thanks for visiting my blog! <3

Love from Brazil,

Lilian LarraƱaga
http://mylittleicecream.blogspot.com

Kathryn said...

I love the dress, particularly it's twirl :) It really suits you and your photos are great!

Thanks for being my first official follower through bloglovin'. I've followed you back and I'm now off over to your other blog to check out your first Bible study :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks :-) And of course, your blog is lovely!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Kathryn! I'm glad to have you as a new follower!

MyUnbuttonedBlazer said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! This outfit is so adorable and perfectly vintage <3
myunbuttonedblazer.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Carley Lee said...

This dress is absolutely gorgeous - as are you, Alexandra!
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog :) :)
I'm so glad you commented because now I've found your blog! Looking forward to following along via bloglovin. I'm also looking forward to reading your other blog, Beautiful in God's Eyes - love it!
-Carley
xx

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much Carley!

Jessi said...

This dress is beautiful!! I always love florals. Love the subtle colors of this one. You look pretty as ever!
Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Jessi!

Filipa said...

Wow such a lovely outfit! the dress it's adorable! :D
Followed you via Bloglovin!

http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

Rosie said...

I love your tights so much! They make the outfit so fun! Gorgeous :)

www.ciderwithrosie.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Filipa <3 <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Heather Morris said...

Hi there. I am your newest follower! i hope to see you follow back! I found your blog through a comment that you left on mine..and I am glad that I did. This dress is so feminine and beautiful. I love everything about this look.
heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Hi Heather! I would love to follow your blog! One thing I would ask, would you mind following me on Bloglovin'? GFC is closing and I would hate for you to lose you as a follower! <3

Jill said...

Really pretty pictures !

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Jill!

Adrienne said...

You are gorgeous! I totally want that dress.... It's absolutely darling!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much Adrienne!

Little-Hat said...

WOW! What a beauty you are! Stunning and unique!

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Raewyn said...

Love the vintage dress - you are too cute as always! Lovely post, Alex. :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

What a beautiful dress! I love the black and white photo of you spinning!

Xo, Hannah

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Eccentric Owl said...

You are just so adorable! And that dress is beautiful. I LOVE the pattern and the colors! Ah, I need more floral dresses! So pretty.

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Hattitude said...

you're SO cute. I just love your blog alexandra! found you through mod style gallery. what a great blog. you're just so whimsical i adore it.

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much Hattie! Glad to have you following along!

Rachel Sullivan said...

This is so lovely! I'm following you now :)

Rachel

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Rachel!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.