Featured on: My Modern Vintage

June 28, 2013

I super excited to announce that llana of My Modern Vintage has featured me as Blogger of the Month! So be sure to head on over and check out the interview!

Alex


Delvalina said...

I just visited her blog...your picture there are stunning and the interview as well :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you <3

Shelbey said...

Congrats, Alexandra!

xo- Shelbey

Carley Lee said...

Wonderful interview, Alexandra! What a great opportunity to be featured!
Have a wonderful day, girl!
-Carley
xx

Linda Becaca said...

You surely deserve the title! :)
I'm heading over there now

Trendy Teal

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Shelbey!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Carley!

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, thanks Linda <3

Kristina said...

Yes, you deserved it :)
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and support on Bloglovin :) I am following you too on Bloglovin now :)

Kisses,
K

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much Kristina! I'm glad to have you following along <3

A.Michelle said...

This question may sound really strange, but what kind of facial products do you use? Your skin is so clear! I suffer greatly (ok, maybe thats an exaggeration) from adult acne and it really drives me crazy.

www.thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

Adina N. said...

Congrats! Great interview and amazing pictures!
I'm following you now via Bloglovin and GFC, I hope you'll follow me back on both these platforms!
kisses

http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

Alexandra Marie said...

It's funny you should ask- I actually really struggle with acne to be perfectly honest. I have major breakouts and have a hard time keeping my skin clear. It's probably really superficial, but I use an editing program to clear my skin in pictures on my really bad days *raises hand as guilty*. Sometimes I can get away with very little no editing, but usually not. I say that just so that you know- I deal with it too! If you still want to know, I use a generic acne wash- it helps me a lot!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Adina! Glad to have you following! I would love to follow you back! Headed over right now :-)

Kimberley Jakoda said...

That was a great interview, congrats! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you <3

Ali of Dressing Ken said...

How exciting!! You have a lovely blog. Following via BLoglovin.

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Ali! So glad to have you as a follower <3

Kelluke said...

Congrats! I really love your style!

xx
Kelly

thekelluuu.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Kelly!

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Your photos are gorgeous! And I love your style...new follower!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Jessica!

A.Michelle said...

Thanks! I know what you mean about editing. I sometimes wish I could just recreate my face. :D

www.thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.