Into the Woods

May 4, 2013


IMG_9440

IMG_9435

IMG_9429

IMG_9427

IMG_9416

IMG_9401



IMG_9384

IMG_9359


IMG_9338

IMG_9455

IMG_9459

IMG_9301

Are you all ready for the weekend? I know I am- the week has been so long! Perhaps I feel that way because I am counting down the days 'till Summer. Besides the heat, Summer is one of my favorite seasons. Speaking of which, it was 100 degrees here yesterday! Honestly warm weather can be a little boring for clothes in my opinion. I love layering tights and cardigans. Oh well, there is a season for everything ( no pun intended!) 

I am also looking to change my blog design (again!) I am a little too fickle when it comes to the look of my blog. I grow tired of it very quickly. But I plan to make this new design something that can stick with me for a little while at least :-)

One more thing! I found these great artists called, The Honey Trees. I am in love with the sound of their music! The style is a little bit indi. You should all check them out if you have the chance.

I've had a wonderful week meeting new bloggers and I hope to continue to do so. You are all truly, so lovely!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Christy Okeefe said...

I love the photo of you holding the pinecone!I also like your backround on your blog...It's very peaceful!
I would love to become a sponsor. Can you tell me how???
Thanks!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! it was sort of funny because the pinecone had spider webs in it- yikes! Haha. I don't quite have a sponsor system set up just yet, though i am working on one currently. I will let you know when I do!

Kristina said...

This is gorgeous, Alex! I absolutely loooove the entire outfit! :)
The pictures are amazing as well. I can't believe it got up to a 100 there already, we've only hit 90, but I know the days of 100+ are coming soon.

Kristina
kristina in retroworter

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Kristina! Yes, I'm afraid they are! Haha

Naomi said...

So lovely! The forest-themed shoot reminds somewhat of WA. (That's where I'm from. :D)

Danavee said...

I LOVE the shoes and shirt! So cute! Great photo setting too.

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you :-)

Alexandra Marie said...

Oooh really? I'm always trying to find nice little spots like this, but in So Cal it's hard haha

Elana said...

Oh my gosh, I just found your blog and I'm in LOVE. This outfit is so pretty and the photos are gorgeous. This skirt especially is stunning and it looks like it was made for that chambray top. Okay, I'm done gushing now. Definitely following! :)

Chantal Meade said...

Omg, these pics are amazing. Love the outfit too!!
So happy I found our blog :-)

-Chantal
Www.stilldeeper.blogspot.comWhat a friend we have in Jesus!

Chantal Meade said...

P.s don't feel bad, I've changed my blog a few times and I'm planning to do so again, I'm just not that good at banners and things like that.

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you joined <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Chantal! And if you ever need help with a banner just let me know- I love designing :-)

Delvalina said...

Oh...again and again. I love your outfit :)

Your vintage shoes are adorable. and I love the place! it looks so peaceful.

Blessing.

Delvalina

Christy Okeefe said...

Oh no! I hate spiders! Haha:D okay, thanks! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Delvalina!

Kellie said...

This is so beautiful! I adore the shoes. And you & your sister's photography is so beautiful! I *so* enjoyed the last few posts and the wonderfully unique locations. Stunning!

--K
Accordion to Kellie

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! We love scoping out new locations, so I'm really glad you've enjoyed it!

Lusk said...

Hi, you have a really lovely blog :)

I have nominated you for a liebster award! Check out my blog for more info.

Lucy xxx
http://aeroplanewishes.blogspot.co.uk/

Lacey said...

I love your current blog design! It's so feminine and pretty.

And I totally agree about dressing for summer vs. winter. It's way more fun to layer like crazy than to try to wear little clothes but still be modest. Haha!

Alexandra Marie said...

Haha, yes I totally know what you mean- and thank you :-)

In blue jeans said...

Wow! You look fanastic. I have the same hat. :)
Beautiful pictures!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! That's awesome <3

Esther Gbudje said...

Alex anytime I look at your pictures, I can feel the peace of God surrounding you, you exude an aura of peace roundabout you. Oh and by the way love your hat lol

Kati said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog, they sweetened my day!
I really like your outfit here, the skirt is just adorable and the knotted shirt, too! And your hat looks so lovely!

Have a great week,
-Kati

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, that's so sweet, thank you!

Alexandra Marie said...

Absolutely :-) And thank you <3

Paige said...

These are such pretty pictures! Love your outfit and that hat tops it off perfectly! Thank you so much for your comment, i really appreciate you taking the time to look at and read my posts! You have a lovely blog here, im following! x

http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Paige! And no problem, you have a wonderful blog <3

Anonymous said...

Excellent way of explaining, and nice post to get data regarding my
presentation subject, which i am going to deliver in college.


Also visit my website ... Cheap NFL Jerseys

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

This photography is absolutely gorgeous! And wow, 100 degrees? I live in Texas and am wondering how I can have a style blog when all I want to wear is tank tops and shorts. Your outfit is so cute!

Stephanie said...

What a lovely blog! Your style is amazing and your photography is quite breath-taking! Wow, 100 degrees! It's about 33 degrees here and there is a fire going in my fire place :) Thanks for visiting my blog, leaving a sweet comment and becoming a follower - I am now following you and I look forward to visiting again.

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Alison! Haha, I'm totally there with you!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! Wow, 33 degrees! That almost makes me grateful for the warm weather here- haha! Thanks for following <3

Emma Schaeffer said...

I love this!! The hat is so cute and the muted colors and beautiful :) looking forward to following your blog!

-Emma from little motley (international giveaway!)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Emma!

Vivi K said...

These photos are so dreamy! Love the beautiful bokeh effect you've captured and, of course, your BEAUTIFUL outfit. florals and collared tops are so sweet! You have the best style!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Vivi!

Juliet said...

gorgeous photos; I love the landscape and you look beautiful! New follower of yours! :) I was wondering if you could do me a big favor; click this link: www.961kiss.com/d/?t5 its a contest to get tickets to a concert. All you have to do is click on it! Thank you so much! :)
Juliet
www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Juliet!

Alexandra Marie said...

And I clicked the link- good luck!

Molly Gerke said...

I'm pretty obsessed with that outfit! Cute!
http://getupglow.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

AlyciaMealy said...

Love your blog! cute outfit!!

alycia

Maddie said...

Such a pretty and lovely outfit! I really like the vintage feeling!
Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

This is such a beautiful outfit! So vintage-inspired! Perfect. xo

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! I'd love to follow you, headed over right now :-)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Vicki said...

such a pretty outfit! i love everything the skirt, the denim shirt and your lovely hat! :) x

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Vicki!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

This outfit is SO pretty! Love the vintage-y print on your skirt :) x

ann wood said...

Beautiful outfit so fitting to your location. Love the soft quality of these pictures.....you look great!

blue hue wonderland

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks so much Ann!

Eccentric Owl said...

I am so in love with this outfit! That skirt is gorgeous, and I'm a sucker for tied up shirts. You look so pretty!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Kristina! I'm a sucker for them too ;-)

Karen Ng said...

Beauuutiful photos! Love your outfit and you look so happy in these photos :)

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.