Hello Daisy

May 23, 2013

IMG_1220

IMG_1223

IMG_1225

IMG_1238

IMG_1261

IMG_1264

IMG_1296

IMG_1298

IMG_1309

IMG_1328

IMG_1345

IMG_1360

IMG_1367

IMG_1450

IMG_1392

Dress: Courtesy of Laels Uptown Vintage
Shirt: Kohls
Hat: Target
Shoes: Payless

Hello Lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful week! I can happily say that it's really starting to feel like Summer. Although, if I know myself, as soon as the warm weather hits I'll be ready for it to leave again- haha.

Today I am very excited to be featuring this beautiful vintage dress sent to me from Cindy of Laels Uptown Vintage! Let me just start by saying Cindy has a lovely etsy shop, filled with all sorts of vintage treasures! Anything from jewelry and antiques to home decor and vintage clothing- you'll find it in her store. This particular dress is super comfortable and easy to wear. It's made from the nicest pink cotton ( perfect for the season, I may add ;-) I love the pretty floral accents, they add such a feminine touch! If you haven't had the opportunity to check out Cindy's shop, please do! 

Rachelle Marie said...

This outfit is so cute! I just love your style...your outfits are very inspiring. :) And beautiful pictures!
xoxo
Rachelle

Beloved Bluebird

Lauricia said...

Soo beautiful! I love the shots by the flowers/meadow, so pretty! Let me just say, my sister would love to do a photoshoot with you, all dressed up in different eras. haha.
The outfit is so cute, and I love the red lipstick. When wearing anything vintage, red lipstick is a must!

-Lauricia
Giveitsomestyle.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Rachelle <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! That sounds like a lot of fun! And I totally know what you mean- whenever I wear an outfit that can pull it off, I wear it for sure!

The Braided Bandit said...

The dress is gorgeous and I LOVE how you styled it with the tied gingham blouse and boater hat!
I hope you're having a wonderful day!
xo Hannah

thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Sammi said...

This outfit is sooo pretty on you! I love the plaid shirt over the dress - it's something I never would have thought of, but it looks so lovely! And that hat looks great on you, especially with your short hair. :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Sammi!

Mina LikesWaffles said...

That's such a cute outfit! The pictures are all so pretty, especially the ones with the flowers. That black and white picture is so cool looking :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Tiffany Ima said...

Hello gorgeous!

This reminds me of the scene in Mary Poppins when the went into the chalk drawing for some reason....

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly
$750 Giveaway!

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh yes! Now that you mention it, I see what you mean!

justicepirate.com said...

What a lovely shop and that was nice that you got to wear this! The outfit is put together so nicely!! Loved it!
+Victoria+

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! Yes her shop is really so nice- I had so much fun styling the dress!

Beverly Houpt said...

Once again, your photos are so REFRESHING. They make me excited to wear summer dresses and sun hats :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Beverly! I'm so glad it inspired you!

Leticia Blanc said...

I love your outfit! and your pictures are amazing :) I need to check out that shop...

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! Have fun shopping <3

Anonymous said...

LOVE this dress and the way you styled it!! Your photos really show it off to its best -- going to go check out this Etsy store right now! Can't wait until your next post to inspire me! ~Claire~

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Claire! I'm so glad you'll get a chance to check out the shop!

Katie Farron said...

I love all your cute outfits and pictures! Looks very sunny and summery! :)

PS: If you had time, I'd be flattered if you'd check out my newish blog someday! http://k-teacups.blogspot.com/

Linda Greaves said...

You are just so lovely! I adore this light and summery look. The delicate floral print of this dress suits you wonderfullly, and I like how you knotted that gingham button down over it. With your straw hat, you look ready to wander outside in the sunlight all day :)

Trendy Teal

Marlen said...

i LOVE how you styled this wonderful dress! the red gingham shirt is especially pretty with the straw hat, it looks so wonderfully picnic-y :)

xo Marlen
Messages on a Napkin

KC said...

Love your style and outfit. So pretty and cute.
Wanna follow each other, let me know. :)

Greetings from Philippines with love.

xoxo,
KC

http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com/

Jenna Condon said...

How pretty!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Katie! I would love to check out your blog- headed over now <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Linda!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Alexandra Marie said...

Hey KC, I would love it if we followed each other <3 Headed to your blog right now!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

oh gosh, you're so cute! i adore these photographs of you (so summery!) and the whole outfit! looks like you're about to go on a picnic and eat lots of strawberries.

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbitblog.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! Ooh a picnic with strawberries? Count me in!

Ariel Hamilton said...

I love this!!
your style is seriously so adorable!!
xx
Ariel

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

carrieanne drew said...

What a gorgeous little outfit. Stunning pictures

Carrieanne x

http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Carrieanne <3

ann wood said...

Lovely playful and creative pictures-- Unique and original styling!

blue hue wonderland

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Ann!

Danny said...

Wow, you have a lovely blog here, full of wonderful pictures! Besides that, you're such a pretty girl, that haircut looks amazing on you!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Danny!

KC said...

I love your blog. Following you now Alexandra. :)

xoxo,
KC

http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks KC!

Evi said...

Such a pretty and romantic outfit! Well done! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Alexandra Marie said...

Hi Evi! Thank you <3 Yes I would love that! I don't have FB but I will follow you on GFC and bloglovin <3

Evi said...

Thank you so much :)) I'm following you back!

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Constance said...

You look so beautiful.. You should be an actress!!!:)

Alexandra Marie said...

Aw, thank you!

Francesca Giusti said...

love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
Kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Francesca! I would be happy to stop by!

Rebecca said...

Oh I adore everything here! Your gingham shirt is wonderful and I love your hat! Vintage perfection!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Little Tree Vintage said...

cute hat!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Why, thank you :-D

Marta said...

Aww what a cute outfit ^^ i love the hat!
www.martiquices.blogspot.pt

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Marta <3

Alyssa Molin-Graves said...

I LOVE this outfit, and that hat is adorable. You really pull off this style so well! Simply gorgeous <3

~Alyssa
www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Alyssa!

Laura Side Street said...

This outfit is too cute, I love it and the photography is amazing!!! That hat - I want that hat - so cute.
Best outfit I have seen of the week :)

Stopping by from trending pretty linky

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, thank you!

Jessi said...

That is the cutest little hat! And I love your pretty sun dress. Such beautiful photos!
Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Jessi!

Natalie Jane said...

Beautiful photos! Makes me miss Spring so much! I wish we were heading in to summer over here in NZ!
-Natalie

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Natalie! I miss Spring too- but Summer is always lovely :-)

mycreativetouch said...

Oh my goodness! I love your blog! Your outfits and shoes and locations are stunning :) I love that vintage style and was also interested to see your interview with a New Zealand blogger, I'm also an NZ blogger. Looking forward to your future posts!
Esther
Creative Touch

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Esther! That is so awesome! Glad you stopped by :-)

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.