Sky Walk

April 7, 2013

IMG_8441

IMG_8421

IMG_8411

IMG_8446

IMG_8452

IMG_8453

IMG_8487

IMG_8524

IMG_8538



IMG_8637

IMG_8639

Collage
Apr
IMG_8674 IMG_8683 IMG_8679
Maddie May said...

That is the cutest outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!
Awesome pictures!

Maddie

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Maddie!

Rebecca Rae said...

What beautiful photos! I especially love the twilight ones!

Kelsey said...

I love the where these pictures were taken...Soooo dreamy! And you my dear are so beaitiful. I love that mint skirt...very pretty!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Rebecca! The twilight ones are my favorite too- I just love the way the sky looks at that time of night!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Kelsey! You are so kind <3

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Alexandra, this is gorgeous!! You are beautiful, I love the outfit, and that location is so neat. I love high-low skirts and I love that blue color, too.

Great post! :)

God bless,
Joy :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Joy! It's my first time owning a high-low skirt- it's really fun to wear! haha

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always..inside and out!! Mrs.Condon

Hilda said...

That location is fantastic! And your photos look so professional, wow!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Hilda! My mom did a good job for me :-)

Jordan Chavez Matzel said...

Where were these taken! These are beautiful! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Jordan! They were taken in Palomar :-)

Mina L. said...

You're SO pretty! Your outfit is too :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Mina!

Kaylee Jane said...

loooooooooooooove the outfit!! by the way, i got the earrings today! thank you!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Kaylee! And yea! I'm so glad they made it to you :-)

Jenna Condon said...

I love the skirt Alex :) We need to get together :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Jenna! And yes, we do- and I am still going to check on tomorrow and the pics- I have not forgot about you!

Christy Okeefe said...

I'm just in love with the color of that skirt!
I love the pictures at twilight!!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Tiff Ima said...

OMG I love your style. Is that skirt from forever 21? I wanted it.

Following an instant favorite :)

Tiff Ima
Style Honestly

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! Yes, it is! I would definitely recommend picking one up, I love it!

A.Michelle said...

I love these pictures and the outfit! You pick the best places to take pictures.

www.therpeppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! I like looking for new locations :-D

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.