Sails in the Sunset

April 20, 2013


IMG_9065

IMG_9088

IMG_9089


IMG_9047

IMG_9039

IMG_9024

IMG_9022

IMG_8995

IMG_8998


IMG_9072

IMG_9110

IMG_9113
Maddie May said...

So pretty!!! I LOVE the earrings!

Char said...

Just found your blog. Love it!! xoxo Char

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Maddie!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Char- and thanks for following <3

Christy Okeefe said...

Your ring is soooo dreamy! Love the whole outfit:)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Christy!

.:.Emmy.:. said...

Beautiful.. Pictures, girl, outfit, landscape.. everything!!:)

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, thank you!

Hilda said...

I can't see the pic of your earrings very well. I mean the image on your earrings. is it the Virgin Mary?

love the shoes!! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

So sorry about that- the lens we used has really low aperture and so it likes to focus on a very small area ( unfortunately it missed the earrings haha) But it is some sort of ship- I'm not entirely sure which one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it,
you might be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog
and will often come back from now on. I want to encourage one
to continue your great posts, have a nice evening!



Also visit my blog post ... Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Melissa said...

Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. :)

You're beautiful and I love this outfit! Blessings...

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much <3

Rebekah Bradford said...

Omg I love those colors together...and I really want those earrings! So aren't those shoes comfy? I have the same pair in black, but I really want some in tan as well :)
http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! Yes they are! It seems like Payless is pretty good on that level :-)

Sammi said...

What beautiful pictures! That haircut is amazing on you (not everyone can pull that off), and your blog is lovely. Thanks so much for stopping by mine! I'm following you now :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much <3

Kristian said...

I first clicked onto this page, saw your photo and my instant thought was "stunning." This sounds overly flattering, but I don't mean it that way. that was just the first thought! The outfit is just great, but you carry yourself so well, and the background works with everything too.

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! You are so sweet <3

Elle Falconer said...

I love your style! So chic and yet you have such a beautifully simplistic style too, I'm in love. I'd love to feature you! Thank you for the lovely comment on my guest blog post too!

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh thank you so much! I'd love that <3 Thanks for following!

Hilda said...

ooh okay. No problem. :)

Always Maylee said...

You look SO cute, I love that skirt on you. It looks perfect with the color of that top.

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Adrienne @ BlackWhiteColor said...

Wow!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!!! I feel like not many people can pull off that color too but you do it beautifully. Those earrings are gorgeous!
Every Wednesday is my fashion linkup called Trending Pretty. Would love to have you this Wednesday coming up if you'd like!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! Yes, I would love to, I will have to check it out!

chalayn said...

You look so cute! I love that color combination together.

Also, I am wondering... how tall are you? If you aren't very tall you are deceiving me with these photos. :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! Haha, yes I am 5.11 without heels- yikes!

Kristina said...

Your photos are oh so beautiful! :)
I love the length on that skirt, and the stripes (I'm kind of a stripes addict)! Thanks for all of your wonderful comments on my blog girly! I'm super excited about your blog as well.

Kristina
kristina in retroworter

Kristina said...

PS. I LOVEEEE those earrings!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! And absolutely- you have an amazing blog <3 <3

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Oh my! You look sSO beautiful! I am smitten by your look. The hair. The outfit. Even the location of this shoot is amazing! And I love how the photography was done. I need to learn how to get this kind of amazing light in my own photos :) x

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Jessi said...

You are beautiful girl! I love your style and these photos are gorgeous! Thanks for visiting my blog and following, definitely following you back! Can't wait to see more outfits :)
Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! And thank you so much for following <3

ann wood said...

Beautiful photos and outfit--I love your haircut!

blue hue wonderland

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

cheapese clothes said...

gorgeous,thanks for sharing beautiful photos

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you <3

Maddy said...

I love the outfit, especially the belt and earrings. You are so beautiful!

Alexandra Marie said...

You are so sweet, thank you so much Maddy!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.