Makeup Organization

April 27, 2013



The other day I finally made the realization that I had a lot of clothes I wasn't ever wearing. So I actually persuaded myself to go through my closet and drawers. It is so nice to have cut down a little! Now I know what I actually have is what I will actually wear! Another thing that was nice is that I managed to have an empty drawer. After seeing something like this over at A Beautiful Mess, I decided I would try organizing my makeup. Sadly enough it's true... I have enough makeup to fill up an entire drawer- haha. Anyways it was really fun and I am happy with the result.


Christy Okeefe said...

Haha:) An empty drawer! YAY! That's awesome!
I like this post! =D

Alexandra Marie said...

LOL yeah I was pretty excited about it myself ;-b

Jessi said...

I totally have that same big Sehora palette with all the fun bright colors! Awesome :) My makeup needs some reorganizing...
Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Isn't it great? I love it :-D Thanks for stopping by <3

Eccentric Owl said...

I'm getting to the point where I have enough makeup to fill a drawer! It's fun to have lots of makeup options (and clothing options, too!)
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Yes! So true- haha. I have purchased a lot of kits ( maybe too many?) But it is always fun to play with new colors <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.