Signs of Spring

March 24, 2013

IMG_7864

IMG_7904

IMG_7945

IMG_7963

IMG_7975

IMG_8007

IMG_8000

IMG_8138

IMG_8096

IMG_8036

IMG_8101
IMG_8104
Hilda said...

Beautiful flowers!

Jess Leigh said...

What beautiful pics :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you <3

Naomi said...

Everything look so springy and floral! I love everything about the outfit. :D Is it warm enough to be wearing just that where you are? Wow! Here we're having blizzards...

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! Yes, yesterday it was 81 degrees outside!

Ice Girl said...

I love your outfit and the scenery! I have jeans about that same color and fit. You're lucky to have such warm weather, as we have snow still on the ground!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! Yes, we are lucky. One of those So Cal perks! Except it get s super hot in the summer :-b

Mina L. said...

So pretty! Love ×100!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Mina <3

.:.Emmy.:. said...

Love the pics and outfit!! Although the pictures made me miss summer even more! here snow still covers the cround!!! :-/

:)

.:.Emmy.:. said...

*ground

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3 And hang in there- hopefully you'll have warm weather again soon!

Naomi said...

Gaaah! Lucky... :P

cestMoi Sandy said...

Hey alex,

Gorgeous Photo's I typed in the wrong blog address and had lost you!
Anyway come on over... I am having a give away!
Leave a comment as well.

Need to check something out... I am dealing with some blogger issues on being a no - reply blogger with a google+ profile. I would like to test and see what happens when you leave a comment on my blog.

Need your help with this one girl!

Hugs,

Sandy

Brittney Ann said...

I tagged you on my blog=) please go check it out!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Where did you get those pants? Please respond!

Alexandra Marie said...

Charlotte Russe :)

Joyce Chan said...

Love your clothes! Where did you get the shirt?

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3 I believe I found the shirt at Charlotte Russe :)

Joyce Chan said...

Love your clothes! Where did you get the shirt?

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.