Ruche Spring 2013 Lookbook Tea for Two

March 12, 2013


If any of you are not familiar with Ruche, it is an online clothing store that sells beautiful vintage inspired pieces. I was especially inspired by their recent spring lookbook! The tea party theme is so lovely and festive for the season! These photographs are simply beautiful- I think I can spy the signs of a film photography? Oh well, even if I'm wrong I love the film look on these photographs! Makes you want to host a garden party right?











July A. Emmance said...

SO PRETTY!

Hilda said...

Colorful. :)

Carina said...

I want all of them! Love the new page design by the way...

Alexandra Marie said...

I know right!? And thank you <3

Christy Okee said...

The cake is too cute!
Luv it!

Ice Girl said...

All of those outfits are lovely!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.