Book Trailer

March 5, 2013

As some of you know I have been faithfully writing a book for over four years now. The story is complete, however, I am currently in the long, tedious editing process. I have noted some authors creating book trailers. So I decided to make one up myself. Hopefully it will spark some interest and excitement for all of you! If you are an email subscriber, you may have to click on the post link and watch this video on my blog. If you have a Youtube account please like this video! 
Hope you all are having a wonderful week!




Storyteller said...

LOVE IT!!! So inspiring and awesome and everything....! Oh man, I just really loved it. :) Hope I get to read it one day!! :)

What music did you use? It was so epic!! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! It's encouraging to know you liked it. I hope you get to read it too!
I used the suite from Robin Hood, the one with Russel Crowe :-)

Brittney Ann said...

Wow!!! I loved it!! I so would love to read it!!! Can't wait!!

July A. Emmance said...

Whoa! I love it! I would definitely read this book if you ever get it published. If you ever need any help editing, I would be glad to help :)

Brittney Ann said...

OH, and I have a question, did you have to buy the music or did you download it from somewhere?

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Brittney! I got the music from Youtube :-)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Brittney Ann said...

OH OK, and I was wondering on what did you make this video?? I usually make mine on Windows live movie maker. I was just wondering cause I've been trying to make a video for one of my books! And also how did you get the song off youtube onto your own video, cause I tried to put I couldn't figure it out!

Alexandra Marie said...

I used Media Impressions. It is a really amazing program. Movie maker can do some things that it can't, but in general I really like it. I use vdownloader. It's free and safe and can convert and youtube video into a mp3 file. It is supposed to be legal as well :-)

Brittney Ann said...

Is Media Impressions a download for your computer?? I'm so sorry about all these questions!!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh no problem! Mine actually came with my laptop, but you can probably get it online for free- try googling it

Hilda said...

That was amazing!! I would so buy that book.

I didn't make a trailer for my first book because I don't know how to. How did you do it?

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

So neat! :) Love the music--it brings a lot of excitement. I'd love to know more about your book! :)

Congratulations on finishing it!

God bless,
Joy :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! I used Media Impressions- it was really easy!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! I think I may start posting on here about it more often. I'm glad so many of you take an interest in it!

Tony Helms said...

Looks interesting. Looking forward to a sample chapter maybe? :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Yes, perhaps I will do that :-)

Hilda said...

You're welcome. :) How much do they charge to make a book trailer for you?

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh I actually made it myself- Media Impressions is a video editing program. I could make one for you if you ever wanted one for a new book or even your current one :-)

Tony Helms said...

Have you ever used http://animoto.com?

Also, how do you plan to publish your book? Have you lookied into Amazon Self-Publishing? http://www.amazon.com/gp/seller-account/mm-summary-page.html?topic=200260520

Hilda said...

Oh that would be fantastic! Could you please? Hopefully on my next book. i don't have a title for it yet. That is very generous of you, God bless you always! :) May He always grant you all your wishes.

Alexandra Marie said...

Yes, I have considered it. In fact I had been planning on it, but I just wanted to try and have it published by a company first. Might as well try right? haha- thank you for sharing :-)

Alexandra Marie said...

I would love too- can't wait! Just let me know when it's ready <3

Miss Elizabeth said...

I really like your trailer! I am also nearing the bend with finishing up a book I have been working on for a while, and was thinking of doing a trailer. The way you did the music with the text on the screen was really nice. And the pictures were great too!

Hilda said...

aw thanks. Ok, I will. :). **hugs

Storyteller said...

I absolutely LOVED it!! :) Thanks for telling me. :)

Tony Helms said...

Either way, Congratulations! Proverbs 14:23 says there is profit in hard work. We are excited for you and look forward to hearing how it all works out. Let me know what you think of animoto.com. I used that for my parent's 50th.

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! That's so exciting that you too are writing a book! Yes, the trailer was really fun to make- you should do one too!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! I checked out animoto.com- it looks really nice! It actually reminds me a lot of windows movie maker. Thank you for letting me know about it :-)

Naomi said...

Wow! Sounds like an awesome book. :D I'll get it without a doubt when it comes out!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Ice Girl said...

I had no idea you were writing a book! I'll read it when it gets published! I can't wait!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.