Think Pink

February 10, 2013

IMG_8360

IMG_8348

IMG_8342

IMG_8327

IMG_8307

IMG_8335

Feb

IMG_8375

IMG_8399

IMG_8379

IMG_8388

Feb

IMG_8525

In honor of valentines day I thought I'd post a lovely pink themed outfit. I made the skirt that I'm wearing. It was super easy and only took me a few hours!

 So, do any of you recognize this post title? I recently watched Funny Face with Audrey Hepburn ( I must admit that was part of my pink inspiration ;-)

Photo Credit: Karin Gault
Delvalina said...

Omggg!!! This is my most favorite post of you Ever!!! The outfit just very me :) Tell your sister that she is great photographer and you're great model as well :)

Happy Valentine's day Alex! Love the place :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it <3

Actually- my mom took these this time- haha.( I know, I keep swapping photographers- lol)

Happy Valentines day to you!

Jess said...

I love everything about this post! You're so pretty! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Jess!

Lacey said...

Gorgeous! I love the skirt. I haven't made a skirt in ages, I can't wait to get out our sewing stuff again.

Funny Face is a GREAT movie, I love it!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Lacey! Yes- I love Audrey Hepburn! She's such a talented actress.

Michlyn said...

Oh my goodness...these pictures are sooo pinterest worthy, or belong in a magazine. What kind of camera do you use?

You are beautiful...inside & out. Your sense of style is original and I cannot believe you actually made that skirt. How cute!

xoxo,
~Michlyn

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much Michlyn! I use a canon T3i and for this post we used a 50 mm lens.

Anonymous said...

Stunning and Adorable!!

Jenna Condon said...

Absolutely stunning <3

Hilda said...

That is gorgeous!! I love the skirt. You did an incredible job! :D

Mina L. said...

Cute! I love the skirt!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Jenna <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Mina!

Jenn Koch said...

Just lovely!!! You are beautiful! I like seeing you on the other side of your camera for a change!

Alexandra Marie said...

Haha- thank you Jenn!

Hilda said...

You're welcome! :D Where did you get the fabric? Is it hard to make a skirt?

Alexandra Marie said...

I've had this fabric for many years but I'm pretty sure it can from JoAnns. This particular skirt was SO easy to make- I actually didn't even use a pattern!

Hilda said...

Oh cool! You didn't? Wow, you're so good at it. I'm not good at making clothes, just knitting scarves or blankets, LOL! Simple stuff. I wish I could sew like you. Your skirt is absolutely amazing! :D

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you <3 I'm actually not too good at sewing- I try a lot of things that never work out- haha. But that's awesome that you knit! You should post pictures on your blog sometime :-)

July A. Emmance said...

Wow! You're photography is gorgeous! I love the outfit too, it's totally adorable! Thank you so much for following The Creative Clique :D
I'm a new follower!
July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you July!

justicepirate.com said...

Very lovely. You look like you had a lot of fun in these shots too!
+VIctoria+

Alexandra Marie said...

I did! Except it was freezing cold- haha-

Anonymous said...

That's so funny you said you watched funny face,because before I read the post I was thinking to myself she looks a lot like Audrey Hepburn:) anyways I'm Abigail and I love your blog and photography

Alexandra Marie said...

Haha- thank you so much Abigail!

Hilda said...

You're very welcome. <3

Aw, thanks! They aren't that good but it looks like it can barely pass, LOL!

Katherine said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! All of the pictures were simply stunning!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Katherine!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.