Of Grey & Blue

February 17, 2013

yup1

IMG_8561


yup3

yup4

yup5

yup6

yup7

yup9


yup10




















Hello, everyone. :) The other day I was reading a lovely blog called Lavender Patch. I highly recommend it! Every post gives such an encouraging message about us as Christians and our walk with God. I hope you will all take the time to check it out!
Alexandra




Naomi said...

Thank you so much, Alex! Beautiful outfit. :)

Hilda said...

Wow, cool! :)

Yeah, that is a cool blog too. People should check it out. :)

Mina L. said...

I love the skirt! The whole outfit is beautiful.

Alexandra Marie said...

No problem! And thank you <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Mina <3

Lacey said...

You always look adorable. I love that skirt :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Laurie said...

Beautiful Alex!! Where did you shoot these? Lovely location. :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! We shot them by a golf course near our house :-)

Naomi said...

I was wondering, could I return the favor and recommend your blog on mine? Thanks!

Alexandra Marie said...

Wow, Naomi- thank you! I would love that <3

Naomi said...

Great, here it is! http://lovelylavenderpatch.blogspot.com/2013/02/blogs-i-reccomend.html

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.