The Hills Are Alive

January 28, 2013

IMG_7589

IMG_7618

IMG_7624

IMG_7638

IMG_7653

IMG_7619

IMG_7623b

IMG_7610
Rebecca Rae said...

Absolutely beautiful photos!

Lacey said...

You are so classy!

Poem Girl said...

I have two questions and one compliment...
1. who takes you pic's?
2. Where did you take those awesome pictures?
and I really love your new haircut it's so cute!
Your Friend
Sarah

Rachelle (Stella Bella Girls) said...

So beautiful! I love this outfit...along with the setting, it really reminds me of the Sound of Music! <3 :)
xoxo
Rachelle

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, thank you!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! My sister actually takes all of the outfit post pictures for me. As for location this is a field that we stopped in on our way back from church. It was so much fun to try a new photo spot!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Rachelle!

Jess Leigh said...

Wow what beautiful pictures! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! My awesome sister takes all the pictures- and she's so patient!

justicepirate.com said...

Very beautiful outfit and photos of it. I like the stripes on the dress.
+Victoria+

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Victoria!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.