Straw Hat

January 19, 2013

IMG_5124

IMG_5128

IMG_5145

IMG_5146

IMG_5153
Lacey said...

Adorable! You remind me of Anne of Green Gables.

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, thank you so much!

Michlyn said...

Love to see your outfits! You are stunningly gorgeous! Awww...that last picture - it belongs on a magazine! :)

~Michlyn
smalltowngirl-michlyn.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Britt said...

You are so beautiful and I love your style! : )Thanks for sharing the photos!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Brit!

Poem Girl said...

I love the braid, love the ribbon, love the hat, love the lip gloss, Love the dress, and shoes you have total fashion sense excellence!
Your Friend
Sarah

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Sarah!

Jenna Condon said...

How cute!!!! :)))))))))) I love the hat.

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3 It's my grandma's- haha

Monica said...

Cute hat and outfit! I love that last picture!!! Gonna have to take a similar one. :)
You look beautiful.

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Monica! If you do be sure and let me know- would love to see it <3

Little Lady said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog Alexandra! Super LOVE these pics & your outfit! Adorbs! You remind me of this movie star...and I can't remember for the life of me what her name is, and it's driving me crazy! Thanks for the follow! I followed you back! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Haha- thanks so much! And thank you for following!

justicepirate.com said...

Very pretty outfit! I love the hat!!
+Victoria+

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

Chantal Meade said...

Love this dress and it fits you so well :-)

-Chantal
Www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.