Jane Austen

January 4, 2013







Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Cute and unique, too! :) I love your hair. :) You should post some hair and makeup tutorials! :)

God bless,
Joy :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! I would love to post some tutorials in the future- and this hairstyle is SOOO easy and quick!

Lindy Joy said...

The yellow leggings make you stand out. Very different but exciting and beautiful. Awesome hair, as usual. :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Michelle said...

love that dress!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Becca Meyer said...

You are sooooooooooo pretty!!! <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww! Thank you so much!

Mina L said...

So pretty! I love it!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Mina L said...

You're welcome! I just started following your blog a few days ago. It makes me want to start one!

Alexandra Marie said...

You should! It's very rewarding and enjoyable- I love coming up with things to share. It can be a little time consuming but I think you'd probably like it very much :-) If you do start a blog- be sure and let me know so I can follow! Alex

Mina L. said...

I started one! :-) Click on my name! I have it listed on my profile!

Alexandra Marie said...

Yea! Heading to follow right now :-)

Mina L. said...

I need a little first post help!! Any advice?

Jenna Condon said...

I grabbed your blog button :)

Alexandra Marie said...

If you have time take a look at this post I did a while back. It gives some tips on posting!



http://tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com/2012/07/what-to-blog-about.html

Alexandra Marie said...

Yea! Thank you <3

Mina L. said...

OK!
I read it! I'm now off to write the first post! :-)

Alexandra Marie said...

Hope it helped! Can't wait to read it <3

Azure Yonder said...

My sister has that book!

Alexandra Marie said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Love Jane Austen! I have that exact version:) -AbigailW

Alexandra Marie said...

That's awesome!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.