Hair Be Gone!

January 27, 2013

PicMonkey Collage

I finally did it! I made the big chop! I'd been thinking of going for a pixie for over a month and decided it was time for a change. I'm having too much fun with it! Anyways- I hope you all are doing well. Thank you for all of your kind comments lately! You girls are awesome!
IMG_7729
justicepirate.com said...

Looks very cute.
+Victoria+

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

Brittney Ann said...

That looks beautiful! I really like that hairstyle on you!

Lacey said...

Oh my goodness! What a difference. You look gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!!
~Caroline

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Brittney!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks so much!

Ani said...

That is such a sweet hairdo!

Michlyn said...

Sooooooo cute!! :)

xoxo,
~Michlyn

Kelsey said...

When I first saw this post I was like oh no shes going to mess up her beautiful hair, just becasue I have seen some Pixi Cuts that did not turn out...But Omw....Yours is so freaking addorable:) It really looks so cute!You are so pretty!

I hope you are having a blessed day!

Sara Jolie said...

way cute! I love the top photo you did...great way to do a before and after

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks :-)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Michlyn

Alexandra Marie said...

Haha- thank you!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Sara! I had fun thinking of a creative way to post about it<3

Maddie May said...

I love the top photo! You look gorgeous with that hair cut!!! Pixie is a good look for you<3

Maddie

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Maddie <3 <3

Jess Leigh said...

Thanks for your comment and for following me!! :)Your pixie cut looks really nice!! I wish I was brave enough to do something like that, I also need a change in hairstyle; I have had long hair forever! I really like your photography! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank Jess! I have always had long hair too, until last year when I cut it to my shoulders. But this is definitely the shortest haha. I do think your hair is very pretty long though! Thanks for following <3

Jordan Eaks said...

I love it! It looks so cute on you!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Jordan!

Mina L. said...

Oh my gosh! You look great! :D

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Mina <3

Rachelle (Stella Bella Girls) said...

That is a great hairdo for you! So cute! :)
xoxo
Rachelle

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

smallthoughts29 said...

I love the pixie cut - and that first picture is really creative! :)
Thanks for your comment on my blog - I'm now following yours. :) Just to let you know, I am now blogging on wordpress, so you can follow by email at http://smallthoughts29.wordpress.com/.

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! And thank you for following <3 Love the wordpress blog- headed to check it out:-)

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.