Basket Weave Nail Tutorial

January 22, 2013

IMG_5407

IMG_5409

IMG_5410

IMG_5411

IMG_5415

IMG_5420

IMG_5421

IMG_5427
Jenna Condon said...

How cute

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Cute! I saw this on Pinterest the other day. I need to try it. :)

God bless,
Joy :)

Alexandra Marie said...

It's pretty fun and really easy!

Rachelle (Stella Bella Girls) said...

This is adorable! I am definitely going to try it out. :) I also love the colors you used.
xoxo
Rachelle

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! You should definitely try it!

Michelle said...

I had no idea you did nails! We should get together sometime! Theyre my specialty! Haha

-Michelle :)

Michelle said...

I had no idea you did nails! We should get together sometime! Theyre my specialty! Haha

-Michelle :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Well, I'm not very good at it- haha! But that would be fun! I bet you do some beautiful designs <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.