After One Year

January 2, 2013

Wow! I can't believe it's 2013 already! The 2000's have hit their teens:-) Anyways, I thought I'd post a few things- one; I have put together a collage of all the outfits I have done this year. It's amazing to see how much my style has changed over 12 months! Two; I'll post some of my favorite photography, quotes and bible verses from this year. So here we go!


Photography I Love- Sources Unknown ( not my images)



Quotes & Verses I Love









Delvalina said...

Thank you for shring th beautiful verses as reminder in this year and I love those pictures of you! you really have a good taste in fashion.

Happy New Year! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! And happy new year to you!

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

I enjoyed seeing these snippets from this past year! :) God bless you and Happy New Year! :)

Joy :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Happy new year!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.