A Little Bird Told Me...

January 24, 2013

IMG_5379

IMG_5272

IMG_5277

IMG_5302

IMG_5303

IMG_5361

IMG_5393
Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Pretty! :) I love the necklace and the ponytail with a ribbon...so cute! :)

God bless,
Joy :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Joy <3

Mina L. said...

Cute!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks<3

Rachelle (Stella Bella Girls) said...

Very pretty! It looks like spring is arriving. :) I think this is a great outfit for the winter into spring transition. :)
xoxo
Rachelle

Jordan Eaks said...

SO cute! Love your shirt and necklace. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Julia Roberts? Because I totally think so. :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Rachelle. Yes, I've really been in the mood for spring lately!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! Yes,actually, I have been told that ever since I was really little by so many people! This is the first time I've heard it from a fellow blogger though :-)

Jenna Condon said...

SO ADORABLE <33333333333333333

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.