Most Wonderful Time of the Year

December 4, 2012

  This past Saturday I went with Jenna to the Mission Inn. It  was so amazing! As soon as you arrive it's like entering a Christmas fairy tale! Every building and street corner was decorated. I took so many pictures ( too many- I counted nearly 700) but I will only share my favorite. Thank you Jenna for a wonderful day I will never forget <3

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This was the coolest book store! They sold everything from modern literature to old poetry. When you walked in the floor even creaked! We found a Shakespeare corner with a bunch of old plays in pretty blue covers and a glass case full of really old looking books. When we were in the car on our way home Jenna pulled two beautiful books from the shop out and gifted them to me for my birthday. I will treasure them always <3 <3
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Jenna Condon said...

AWH Alex thanks so much : ) I was so excited you were able to come. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. I too will cherish that day <3

Storyteller said...

I didn't know that you and Jenna knew each other! Wow!

So cool! Love the photos! Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. =P

Brittney Ann said...

Love the pictures! so beautiful!

Ice Girl said...

That place is stunning!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you <3 Yes, we have known each other since 4th grade or so. And no worries!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Alexandra Marie said...

Isn't it pretty!? I felt like I was in Europe or something ;-b

Angela said...

the place looks beautiful and so do your photographs. I look forward to seeing more. Come check out my blog.
xoxo,
Angela

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! Going to check it out right now <3

Hannah Liz said...

I absolutely LOVE Christmas time!!! It certainly is the most wonderful time of the year. :)

<3

Alexandra Marie said...

Me too!

Lacey said...

Looks like such fun! Outings with BFF's are the best :)

I nominated you for an award on my blog! Check it out :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Yes they are! And thank you so much! Heading over right now <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.