Magic Umbrella

November 17, 2012


















Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog! Wow what a nice belt! Does it peel easily? I mean it looks pretty cheap so just wondering. Hey another question, do you have a magical umbrella? What are you fly fly flying away! I'll fly away oh glory I'll fly away when I die hallelujah by and by I'll fly away!!

Chloe Ann said...

Wow-- Okay then.

Alexandra Marie said...

Wow what a comment haha! No it doesn't peel- But I do have a magical umbrella- I fly it daily- I call it Charlie and it takes me everywhere.

Emma Kate said...

Love your outfit! :) Woah, that last picture is cool- how did you do it?:)

Jenna Condon said...

Hahahahahahahahahaahaha

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! I actually was goofing off with the umbrella and it caught the wind and flipped out so I had the idea to make it look like I was flying. I just held the umbrella up and jumped- my sister caught the shot! haha

Jenna Condon said...

Wow Alex i love your outfit adorable :) :D Your make up is so pretty too. Btw love it ALL <3333333

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Jenna :-) Hey saw a pic on FB, did you lighten your hair? It looks cute!

hi-d said...

How much fun is this!!! That last photo is awesome! You have great hair too, by the way.

Delvalina said...

Hello my friend I love those pictures when I read your blog and I love it so I nominate you as Libster award :)

http://delvalinatuanger.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-award.html

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Hilda said...

I love your outfit, so pretty! Cool, it's cloudy here too. I wonder if we live close by?

Marlene E. said...

Hello Alexandra, your blog is quite lovely! Following! I love how you used your belt to create an empire waist! Perfect!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! How funny- maybe we do!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Hilda said...

You're welcome. Yeah, that would be so interesting. :)

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.