Good News!

November 28, 2012

Thank you to those of you who left comments on my post about photo space! I figured it out and shouldn't have anymore problems :-)
Emma said...

What did you do? (For future problems)

Emma
http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

I made a photobucket, then copied the htmls for each picture into my post :-)

Hilda said...

I want to thank you all too. I have asked this question too about how to delete photos on blogger but the comments I got, they didn't know. I tried the advice you were given, Alexandra Marie, and it worked! Thanks so much! :D

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh good I'm so glad it helped! I think blogger must have changed something because I started a fake blog with another email to see what was going on and it would only let me upload a total of 1 gb worth of photos.

Hilda said...

Are you going to keep the fake blog?

Alexandra Marie said...

No haha or abandon it at least :-)

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.