Friday Fun

November 23, 2012

So today was my first time ever going black Friday shopping! I went with my sister and had an awesome time ( really tired by the end of the day! haha). Anyways- here are some pictures. In the shot toward the end of me in the shoe store be sure and notice the HUGE high heels- super uncomfortable and hard to walk in but thought I would take a pic :-b The dresses at the end were from Macy's. I only tried them on for fun- they were so beautiful! Especially the blue one- it reminds me of something Kate Middleton would wear.



















































Lacey said...

How fun!! Did you get some good deals? I went black Friday shopping ONCE years ago and decided to never go again, haha. Those dresses are gorgeous!

Jenna Condon said...

Wow the red dress looked gorgeous on you Alex

Alexandra Marie said...

Yes, I actually did! Forever21 was giving away free earrings with your purchase too so that was fun.

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Jenna!

Ice Girl said...

I went Black Saturday shopping!

Anonymous said...

Looks like one of those babies spit up a little on Santa's beard - HO HO HO...tis the season I guess -- lol;)

Alexandra Marie said...

sweet!

Alexandra Marie said...

Haha, no I think that's a button on his coat- I guess I see how it could look like that though- gross- lol

cestMoi Sandy said...

Hi alex
Went black Friday shopping once years ago.... not ever again. Most people got so agressive...crazy.
I totally love the black dress.
Wish we were there with you guys

Alexandra Marie said...

Yeah, I've heard it can get pretty crazy! Thankfully it was pretty laid back- it wasn't really even too crowded!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.