A Little Too Much?

November 28, 2012

Believe it or not I have actually run out of picture space on my blog! To be honest I never really knew that could happen... till now. Unless I pay money for more storage I cannot currently upload anymore pictures. So I won't be blogging for a little while, 'till I can figure out how to fix this problem. In the mean time, does anyone have any ideas or solutions? Please share! Thank you all for following- hang in there- we'll be back in business soon <3
Marlene E. said...

Hey Alex, I ran out of space as well. However, the easiest way to fix this is by going onto your Picasa web albums and deleting pictures you don't need. Also, I'd try fixing your future pictures so that they're smaller and of a lesser quality. That way, you'll be using KB instead of MB. :)

Hope that helps!

Leighanna Rose said...

Hi Alexandra!
I upload to photobucket, and use the html code for that photo and copy that into the html side of my post!
Hope that helps!

Leighanna Rose said...

BTw- I LOVE the new designXD

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh OK, great- thank you guys! I will try both.

Alexandra Marie said...

thanks!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.