A Cup of Tea

November 14, 2012

Here is another fall outfit- it's almost getting to chilly to wear skirts and dresses, though I have to say this afternoon was pretty nice out! I made a cup of tea for this post- it was actually really good! Some strong cinnamon notes ( I like that alot- haha) and some other spices. Anyways, hope you are all having a wonderful autumn season!














Victoria Horea said...

Cute outfit! Love the picture with the teacup.

-Victoria Horea

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

Delvalina said...

OMGGG you are so fashionable!! I love fashion too..and love the outfit that you wearing.

:)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Jenna Condon said...

Wow you sure do know how to put an outfit together : D Your one talented girl Alex <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Jenna- you too!

Ice Girl said...

The last photo is beautiful!

Kylie said...

Hello, you have an awesome blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award! Check out the post on my blog if you want to accept it: http://thechicstreetblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blogger-award.html

:)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Hilda said...

Go girl! Strut it! Awesome pics. :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Haha, thank you :-)

Hilda said...

You're very welcome! :)

Gilina said...

I love your outfit!! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

Chloe Schofield said...

Love, Love, love! Followed you back. :D xx

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Rachelle (Stella Bella Girls) said...

This outfit is so lovely. <3 I am absolutely in love with your blog! Your style is so pretty and so are you, and I admire your faith. <3 :) xoxo

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.