A Chill in the Air

November 11, 2012



Wow it's been so cold lately! I almost convinced myself to wear jeans today until I remembered this sweater dress I had in my closet. Paired it with some tights and boots and it made a nice fall look. 







Lacey said...

Cute! I loooooove dress and tights combo :)

Jenna Condon said...

So cute

Alexandra Marie said...

thanks!

Alexandra Marie said...

thanks <3

Anonymous said...

Did you chuck the apple at a passing car or did you eat it? And if you ate it, was it mealy?

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You are so pretty!! I love your hair!! Is that apple real? It is so perfect it looks like wax! hahahaha

Alexandra Marie said...

haha no--- I did eat it however- and it was not mealy :-)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! The apple is real- I can see how you might think that though haha

Jen said...

Haha wow what a question :)) @alexandra Marie

Alexandra Marie said...

ikr? haha

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.