Oak Glen

October 10, 2012

Last week we went up to Oak Glen for the day. It was actually really hot, but we still enjoyed ourselves! These are some ( OK, a lot- haha) of pictures. 

Photo Credits: Alexandra Gault ( unless I am in the pic- then it's my mom :-b)

By the way, a reminder to comment with a question for my photography q&a! Thank you to all who have participated already- I look forward to answering all of your questions in one big post!









































































Hilda said...

You colored and cut your hair? Cool! Aw the two girls with their cute hats looks so cute! Great photos! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Hey Hilda! No haha, maybe you are thinking of the blonde with the curled hair- that's my sister.

Thanks on the photos!

Storyteller said...

Your sister really looks like you. You're both so gorgeous. :)

I love all of the pics!! Looks like tons of fun!!!! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Aw, thank you so much!

Laurie said...

ahh.. what a FUN day! my favorite spot.. love oak glenn. last year for my birthday I had john take me there.. without the kids. :) beautiful images. and an amazing family!

Alexandra Marie said...

Sounds like fun! And thank you <3 <3

Ice Girl said...

Wow, those shots are amazing!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

Jenna Condon said...

Oh how fun!!! Beautiful photos of the butterfly and choloe :))) Such a beautiful family <3 Can't wait to see you tonight haha

Elizabeth Rose said...

GREAT pictures Alex!!! We missed you at GBT today!!! Where were you??? I hope to see you next week!!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!

Hilda said...

Hi!! :)

Wow, you both look alike. You're both so pretty.

You're welcome. :D

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! I missed you all too-- it's sort of a long story haha-- but everything is fine :-b
See you next week <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3 had a great time with you!

Christine Morente said...

Hi! Great photos! It was my first time in Oak Glen and fell in love with the place. It's so peaceful there. I'm definitely heading back next year!

Christine of Lovingly Simple

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! Yes it's always so much fun when we go!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.