Jenna

October 25, 2012

A little while ago I did a fun little photoshoot with Jenna. I thought I would post the pictures today for you all :-)























And here's the last one- my sister took for us <3

Leighanna Rose said...

Ohh! She is gorgeous! (and so are you!) Beautiful pictures Alexandra!
<3
(enter my fall photo challenge?)
Shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

And I entered the photo challenge <3

KayleeBeth said...

these are ah-mazing! you are so talented!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks so much!

Britt said...

She is so beautiful! I love the photos!! thanks for sharing them : )

Alexandra Marie said...

IKR? She is very beautiful <3

And thank you :-)

Becca Meyer said...

These are beautiful, Alex!!!
Good idea to use Jenna she is so gorgeous!!!!!
, Becca :D

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! Yes she makes my job very easy! haha

Jenna Condon said...

Hey Alex thanks so much for doing this photoshoot for me I can't tell you how much I apprecaite it :) Ur awsm. BTW my mom LOVED the photos!!!!!!!!!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you for doing it with me! And I am glad she liked them <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.