Happy Fall!

October 21, 2012









Becca Meyer said...

I LOVE your dress!!!
, Becca :D

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It is so awesome but your skirt, is it homemade? would love the pattern!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! Actually it used to be a long skirt- all I did was shorten it. So unfortunately I am not sure how to make it- though I think it would be fairly easy. Maybe I will figure it out and post a tutorial ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh okay. Sorry I am under Anonymous, I don't have a blogger account-- or a blog. :-o

Yes, I would love that!! Or I could go and get a cheap thrift store skirt, and copy your directions on how to shorten it! Could you post a tutorial on how to shorten a skirt? Thanks!!!

~Bethany

Alexandra Marie said...

Haha, no worries.

I will try and make a tutorial for that soon!

Hannah banana said...

Oh my word!!! Who did those pictures??? They are just amazing!!! Miss you lots!!! And see you on Friday!!!

Alexandra Marie said...

thanks! my sister did them for me.
miss you too- see you friday<3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.