Bohemian

October 6, 2012

Hey everyone. Posting a new outfit today- I hope you all enjoy :-)

Ps. Beautiful in God's Eyes now has 48 followers! Let's see if we can reach 50- tell your friends and family!

photo credit: Chloe Gault






Gracie said...

It's a beautiful outfit. I love the skirt!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks :-)

Jenna Condon said...

So adorable the skirt is so pretty :) I luv those earrings too

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Ice Girl said...

I have peacock earrings too!

Alexandra Marie said...

sweet!

cestMoi Sandy said...

Hi Alex! I totally love that skirt!
Need to know all the parts and seams so I can make it myself.
Where it to church next week or so.... please please please.

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh thanks! I will try and wear it soon ( or at least bring it:-)

ali.s said...

so pretty!!
i love how your outfit is so stylish yet modest! =]

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.