Autumn Day

October 28, 2012

Saturday I did some window shopping and I thought I would share some pictures with you all. I found this one boutique that I LOVE ( everything about it except the prices- haha). But I thought I might be able to replicate some of the outfits in a more affordable way :-b And I also have pictures from Pottery Barn
( they have such pretty decor) and Charming Charlies ( lot's of sparklies! haha), a cooking store whose name escapes me, a cupcake store and a peek inside the window of a holiday store <3

























































Lacey said...

Oooh such pretty pictures. I want to go shopping now!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks :-)

Carla said...

Really enjoyed your blog...and the beautiful pictures! I also enjoy photography, only wish I had more time! Thank you for visiting my blog, always great to hear from new people!

Alexandra Marie said...

thanks!

Chloe Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna Condon said...

How fun :)

Jess said...

Hi! :) I love your blog!

~ Jess
sixfarawayfriends.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Laurie V said...

Hi Alex!
You've marketed all of us to the shopping mall!
I'm needing some Holiday Table Scape ideas for my November challenge.. thanks for sharing!
Now i'm off to make some biscotti after seeing those cookie photos! xo

Alexandra Marie said...

haha- can't wait to see how they turn out!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooo....lovin' all the glitter, bling-bling in this! Bling, bling, blingity-bling, bling! Yowsa! Can you hang from those chandeliers?! That would be such a rad photo-op! Pictures of you at the fountain are so cool! LOVE your blog!!

Alexandra Marie said...

haha- thank you- yes that would be quite the photo op!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.