Happy Birthday!

September 1, 2012

Wow, I can hardly believe it! I have been blogging on Beautiful in God's Eyes for a whole year now! This has been such a fun journey and I hope that this blog continues to inspire in the years to come <3 A special thank you to all my followers, you are the support that keeps me blogging! To celebrate, I am hosting another drawing for an ad space! Just leave a comment <3 I also would like to do a September Madness feature which will consist of post re-runs, blog inspired collages and photographs. I can't wait!


Monica said...

That is so exciting! It's been about 5 months since I started blogging. I'd love to win ad space on your beautiful blog. :)
Keep up the great work! :)

Hilda said...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!! :D

Cool, ad space? I'm in. :)

Alexandra Marie said...

@storyteller-- I received your comment via email, but it doesn't show up here anymore. Anyways, hopefully you'll see this-- yes ma'am, actually most people call me Alex <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Time flies when your blogging doesn't it? Thanks for entering! I'll probably announce the winner mid to late September <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you! And thanks for entering <3 I'll probably announce the winner mid to late September <3

Hilda said...

You're welcome. :)

EMMA said...

I would love to win the ad space! Wow you have been blogging for a whole year! I have been going for just 6 months. I like your blog. It is very encouraging.

Emma

EMMA said...

P.S I can make your button into a button with a box underneath with a code , for free.
Emma

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! That's really exciting that you have been blogging for six months!!

Thanks for entering--I'll probably announce the winner mid to late September <3

Alexandra Marie said...

You could do that? That would be SO wonderful! Thank you so much <3 <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.