Wishlist & Lovely Things

August 30, 2012

So I have found a new favorite blog! I beleive I found Classy Girls Wear Pearls through pinterest. The photography looks like it belongs in a magazine. And the outfits she styles are adorable! So inspired by her lovely style, I thought I would share some of her outfits with you all.






So make sure you all check her out! Only blogging since January and she had over 1,000 followers!

I have also found some trends that I really like lately, and I thought I would share them with you!




J Crew inspired necklaces: I keep seeing these everywhere and am SO in love! I have seen so many fashionable outfits planned with this stunning, fun piece!


Old Navy Polka Dot Sweater: So you can see, this is the sweater that Sarah is wearing in one of the above photographs. I love this look so much <3




Love you guys! Thanks for following, and a warm welcome to my new followers! Your support means so much! Alex
Hilda said...

You're very welcome! :)

The clothes are pretty, like classic and fun. I love the polka dots ones too. So cute!

Alexandra Marie said...

Aren't they? Haha, I was ready to splurge on the polka dot sweater but they are so popular that they are out of stock in my size now.

Hilda said...

Wow, out of stock! :O I hope they bring back some more.

Alexandra Marie said...

haha, me too-- I'm going tomorrow to find out :-b

Hilda said...

Cool. **crosses fingers

Hilda said...

I changed my blog name from "Sophia's Desk" to HildaLD. Here's the link: http://hildald.blogspot.com/

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.