Show and Tell Photo Sharing: Beauty

August 17, 2012


At Nancy's blog she is starting a photo sharing "column."  I thought I would give it a try! The theme for this week is Beauty. 

I chose this picture for a few reasons. 
1. Music is beautiful
2. Light is beautiful
3. Blonde hair + light = perfect haha

Anyways, hope you are all having a great week!













Small Things with Love
hi-d said...

Beautiful photo! Live that you love Jesus too! :)

leah said...

That is a great photo good job alex!!! Haha i look so professional:P

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you!

Alexandra Marie said...

haha-- I have pictures ready for you tomorrow <3

hi-d said...

Oh haha...I realize that I had a typo...I meant, "love that you love Jesus too."
Thanks for stopping by and following me. I am following you back!

Alexandra Marie said...

haha, no worries, I figured that <3 Thanks so much for following!

Jordan E. said...

Beautiful shot!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

Nancy said...

Thanks so much for linking up at the show and tell! Beautiful! Hopefully see you next week!
Nancy

Alexandra Marie said...

My pleasure! Thank you for hosting!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.